My 2 cents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 cents

Hi Devs, I play this game mainly on Android phone, sometimes on IPAD. so I'm mainly making suggestions from the perspective of a mobile user.

Abilities queue

- Abilities that are already stored in queue shouldn't be canceled by moving. it is rediculous to stand there waiting my next skill in high level trials, this only leads to death.

- there should be more than 1 skill that can be stored in queue, I think 3 is pretty good.

- skills under cooldown should be storeable too, since PC players can constantly press a key to make sure to use a skill within 0.01 s after cooldown, which is impossible to be done by a mobile player.

Gestures

- swithc "S" (currently Gate) with "W" (currently Apple), we don't need the gate to save our lives, please give its gesture, which is pretty easy to draw, to the more useful skill.

Crafting

- It should be able to produce something better than normal gear, maybe not as good as celestials, but good enough to give us a reason to use them.

If you already know that regardless how hard you work, you'll never get TURE good things, you'll get frustrated at the very begining.

thanks a lot for making a fun game.
    Last edited by 123Klutz; 05-19-2019, 02:31 AM.
    For Gold And Glory

Totally agree specially on gesture and crafting part.
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

To me, the celestial orb is the biggest waste in the current crafting system. The cost in resources is way too high to only get a 0.5-1.0 increase on a single stat.

Comment

I knew I saw Crystal on the rise
        Dyoma Crown
        Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
        Warrior (DW): 148
        BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
          I knew I saw Crystal on the rise
          I'm a casual player, very casual :-D
          For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
            To me, the celestial orb is the biggest waste in the current crafting system. The cost in resources is way too high to only get a 0.5-1.0 increase on a single stat.
            TBH, enchanting is the only useful part. all the other parts of the crafting system are just spending tons of coins to produce garbages that we were selling everyday in the past. some people might say that for newbs they are not garbages, but how come a newb get so many coins to craft? And how would they feel when they know there's a type of items called celestial after doing really hard work and spending millions of coins?

it's easy to solve this problem, make the crafting system unique, make some gear only reachable by crafting. for instance, a gear with 4 stats, every stat has a higher RNG range, Power(80 - 100), Critical Damage(55 - 70) and so forth.
            For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
              The value of the orbs is higher using them to upgrade the damage range on weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Annerok View Post

The value of the orbs is higher using them to upgrade the damage range on weapons
                key point is that

A celestial item doesn't need a celestial orb
                A normal item doesn't worth a celestial orb
                For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post

key point is that

A celestial item doesn't need a celestial orb
                  A normal item doesn't worth a celestial orb
                  The celestial DR my mage has needed an orb for the damage range even after the orb the damage range isn’t maxed yet

Comment

Working...
                  X