• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewards for active members

Symbolic rewards (let's say 100 gems) could be given to players that:

- finding/reporting important bugs that are confirmed
    - writing useful guides that are added to "Guides and Walkthroughs" section
    - making good suggestions that is accepted/implemented

Nobody will be rich from the rewards :-), just let people know that their contributions are appreciated and mainly "making fun".

Teaching is its own reward. :-)

Comment

Just because it's not announced, doesn't mean that rewards aren't given out (already).

Comment

Dang, I better start getting good at Math or Science or the game in general. Could do with some treats. However the game is a treat in itself, that is why I have invested more money is this game than any other in my life. Literally bought a PS3 and 10 games for less.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          Dang, I better start getting good at Math or Science or the game in general. Could do with some treats. However the game is a treat in itself, that is why I have invested more money is this game than any other in my life. Literally bought a PS3 and 10 games for less.
          When I started playing this game I swore that I wouldn't spend any real money on it. LOL What a dreamer I was. Am on my 4th or 5th month of daily gems, and bought at least 1 $20 gem package for each of the 3 ANBs that I've played in. Even went out and bought a trackball to try the game on a PC, played on it once or twice but went back to mobile. Maybe I'll try PC again after this ANB to see if I can get any better at it.

Comment

RockDoc Now please forgive my ignorance, what is a trackball? Thus far I have only played on mobile, however I have used the monthly gem package for about year now. Plus like you, I have bought a few packages. Think I will stick with the daily gem package and avoid spending any more than that. When calculating that I had spent over the £100 threshold, I thought that is a fair amount to support the game. Especially when you think buying FFXV or GTA 5 or COD costs significantly less.

Comment

A trackball (Google it) is like an upside down mouse with a "golf ball sized" ball that you can move around quickly with your fingers. It is very quick and much less tiring than moving a mouse.

I use a Magic Trackpad on my Macintosh computers. Same thing only flat and allows gestures like a touch screen.

Comment

Got the trackball because I don't have a dedicated space for my laptop and wanted something that didn't require much tabletop space. Trackball gives me benefits of mouse, without the movement. I just roll the ball in my fingers. I stopped using it because I felt I could position and tap more effectively on tablet. However I think I just need to practice with it, learning how to quickly position cursor while simultaneously pressing buttons. Once I've mastered that I may consider moving to PC since PC players seem to be consistently at the top of the leaderboards.

Comment

Working...
                X