Can we get rid of trials in the dark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get rid of trials in the dark?

These are super annoying. Besides making you quit the map, they don't add anything to the game.

Last anb I had 90% trials in darkness for the last hour.

Please remove trials in the darkness.

I have to agree that they are a real pain for those of us who play on mobile, especially when it is a bright sunny day outside. They work fine indoors or in a dark room, but if you get any screen glare at all they become disastrous.

Comment

Maybe it is because they don't want to add a new gear item: Sunglasses? :-)

Comment

or new gear attribute: night vision :-)

Comment

When I get a very dark tl while commuting/playing in the garden, I have to increase screen brightness to max -> drains my battery much faster.

So please, remove them!
          Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
          Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
          Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
          Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Generally, you can "abandon" and receive a different setting. I believe that the environment is only static on some of the lowest levels.

Comment

+1, so many +1. If they want to make it hard to see, do a fog of war or something, but get rid of the darkness that just makes the screen at light a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                These are super annoying. Besides making you quit the map, they don't add anything to the game.

Last anb I had 90% trials in darkness for the last hour.

Please remove trials in the darkness.
                I absolutely agree with "let there be light" but also I'd like to play anywhere but "canyon-lands". And canyon-lands in the dark is double the pits. Way more obstacles (I believe) than say the snowfields or meadows. Not sure if restarting makes either better? Maybe Making Fun could SELL playing in the light?
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Maybe need more variety like in heavy/light snow, heavy/light rain, cloud/to-ground lightning, blue/red/green, heavy wind...
                  Mayne need more landscape varieties also like D&D style multiplanar environments.

Comment

I have to add "mobs spawning at player spawn point" to the list of annoying stuff in the game.. Waste of game time for a mage at higher trials. Reviving leads to repeated, immediate deaths. Also ruins the mood.

Comment

I had to play trials today at the beach to collect 50 ads and it was total dark crap. Hope something could be done about this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

I absolutely agree with "let there be light" but also I'd like to play anywhere but "canyon-lands". And canyon-lands in the dark is double the pits. Way more obstacles (I believe) than say the snowfields or meadows. Not sure if restarting makes either better? Maybe Making Fun could SELL playing in the light?
                        "Let there be light" from Mr. Darc. Ironic? :-)

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

"Let there be light" from Mr. Darc. Ironic? :-)
                            And, additionally Mr. Hiney, let us play in the grasslands, meadows and snowfields. No irony necessary. ;-)
                            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                            X