Rebind old Celestials suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebind old Celestials suggestion.

Is it possible to make a feature that we can Rebind old celestials to other characters, with a "60 day rebind limit".
    The binding limit would avoid people making 5 of the same class to top off the leaderboards.

Benefits
    1) Can be reforge to EXP/Farm build and be use by alts.
    2) Weapons can be use by other class. (eg. Mage bound Mukraiser can be use by an Alt Warrior.)
    3) It's better than celestials incubating in the storage.

I suspect that this idea will not make it to the development "Todo" list. In my opinion, Celestial "enhancement" is a closely-defined feature used as a reward for skill, tenacity, etc.for a character. We are lucky to actually have multiple characters per account which can share some resources.

Comment

You get 6 celestial items per ANB now. Surely you can now just save them up and before long have perfect sets for each toon. 3 more events and I will have enough to have a perfect EXP build, gold build and TL push build.

Comment

I think that might be restated as "...6 celestial items are available per ANB now."

Comment

What happens to Celestial items if the associated (non-ANB) character is deleted?
          Last edited by PeterK; 05-24-2019, 11:20 PM. Reason: Minor correction.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterK View Post
            What happens to Celestial items if the associated (non-ANB) character is deleted?
            They're useless - since no other heroes can use them, bound to hero's internal id value.
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

my main concern with the celestial's is thus... (and yes, i realize this would take some time) the issue is, ther that is, nothing that can be done with them besides use them... allow me to explain, lets say you have participated in the nxt 3 anb league events and won both celestial's in all play. at 9 league plays, thats 18 celestial items in roughly 5 months... now lets say you run through the rest of the years play thats another 18, so we should see somewhere around 30-42 celestial items/year roughly (dependent on how they schedule)... right now as it stands; you cannot sell, breakdown, re-bind or get rid of said celestials. other than deleting your character who is wearing them... so, unless devs plan to continue to generoisly gift us more storage ovr the years, or expect us to just delete mass celestial rewards from past. you will possibly watch your storage fill with unused cubes, and old celestial's not currently being used... just a thought
              TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
              Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
              Sabre - dw warrior
              Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Working...
              X