upcoming pvp ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upcoming pvp ideas

1) no soon tm- (had to throw that out there... and also, can't access command controls on phone, to make the actual tm symbol) lol

2) leather/cloth/armor- (in hometown) deyer/dexter kinda like halo online or assassins creed2 where you can change colors of armors for more customized looks (sure this has been mentioned before)

3) pvp in multiple formats- (again like halo online) so this would mean for instance... you could run 3 different styles of pvp, 1 being 1vs.1, another being 3vs.3 team battles, and another being all vs. all (king of the hill)

4) 1 vs. 1- (themed after the great mortal kombat) 3 rounds- 3rd being sudden death -fight- lol nuff said

5) 3 vs. 3- first team to 30 kills wins!!! any disagreements and shadow will have to follow you in the sunlight hehe

6) all vs. all (king of the hill)- just a small area, marked by a circle or something, and a hill timer clock ( first player to record 1 min 30 secs of hill time wins) or something to that affect...

7) think thats enough for now... shadow13 wants pvp lmao... please dp you guys are the best!!! i know you can do's it!!!

-back to the shadows, for now lol
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

I support the shadow but I wish boss raids (multi play trials) comes first
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

3) pvp in multiple formats- (again like halo online) so this would mean for instance... you could run 3 different styles of pvp, 1 being 1vs.1, another being 3vs.3 team battles, and another being all vs. all (king of the hill)

4) 1 vs. 1- (themed after the great mortal kombat) 3 rounds- 3rd being sudden death -fight- lol nuff said

5) 3 vs. 3- first team to 30 kills wins!!! any disagreements and shadow will have to follow you in the sunlight hehe

6) all vs. all (king of the hill)- just a small area, marked by a circle or something, and a hill timer clock ( first player to record 1 min 30 secs of hill time wins) or something to that affect...

-back to the shadows, for now lol
      [/QUOTE]

What's wrong with team vs. boss?
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
        What's wrong with team vs. boss?
        while i am not opposed to boss raids... the problem i have with this, is thats just the current meta almost all games are going right now... it would just be another 'boss raid' game if thats as far as pvp gets taken... don't mind if its another option as well, though...

i seem to have a unique perspective here, as it appears as though i may be 1 of the few, if not the 1 and only current eternium (heavy play) player with a heavy halo online pvp, and gears of war online pvp background (i mean very heavy... i used to f*****g dominate boths of those, btw) played plenty of boss raid as well... and while still entertaining, these other forms of pvp would make this game just pop, and really stand out more ovr current meta boss raid games...
        and quite honestly, these forms of pvp are just simply much more fun, and addicting to play, imo... you just set the server up with lobbies, and people can join in lobbies for 1v1, 3v3, or k-of-h; and play randomly set matches that are pooled based off cp levels/medals... or start there very own lobby with pre-determined players for each... great way to settle disputes in game...
        " you really think so, hah?? well lets just 1v1 and find out!!!"
        you really don't want to see abin + Wllly+ obebi vs. dyoma + farling + jose sarmento or trouble or someone??... idk, i would luv to test my skillz against the tops lol shadow13 does not fear this... do you?? lol no offense intended to you TerryDarc btw, as i know most eyeballs here are on boss raids lol
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

I feel sad, I know when Eternium goes multiplayer and I have to be on to participate with various time zones v real life ..it will all fall apart for me.. I love Eternium for its independence and flexibility with play times and style and the micro improvements to your toon with no pressure from anyone else.

I don't want multiplayer, or guilds or markets, been there done that have the t-shirt, thanks for all the fish, Eternium is different,,, I am sorry that is not a popular view .. but it is mine

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
            I feel sad, I know when Eternium goes multiplayer and I have to be on to participate with various time zones v real life ..it will all fall apart for me.. I love Eternium for its independence and flexibility with play times and style and the micro improvements to your toon with no pressure from anyone else.

I don't want multiplayer, or guilds or markets, been there done that have the t-shirt, thanks for all the fish, Eternium is different,,, I am sorry that is not a popular view .. but it is mine
            lol i actually can appreciate and understand this viewpoint eternium is in fact special vs. other games lol

i think the key here is to make pvp not necessary for participation, just for bragging rights.. no rewards... thats the problem with boss raids, how do you do them with no rewards... in halo or GoW for instance, you gain no rewards for winning in pvp.. just a stat sheet that gets buffed with wins, losses, kills, and deaths

so you can feel good about yourself for some of the kills you got lol... tops can get top stats, like usual... non top100 players can get a kill in against jblocka or someone in king of the hill, and smile... or mabey people could even play the devs... idk... but thers no xp gains and no rewards, so players who don't want to, or can't, wont miss out on too much and can just play ther main rotating seasons, (hearing talk of this) and anb's...

but i do understand what you are saying lol... and although i know the answer to the ultimate question is 42 i know i don't know the question, to that answer... lol

when i see the dolphins head home (thnx for all the fish) i'll have my thumb out, ready to hitchhike (with my towel) lmao
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

lol i actually can appreciate and understand this viewpoint eternium is in fact special vs. other games lol

i think the key here is to make pvp not necessary for participation, just for bragging rights.. no rewards... thats the problem with boss raids, how do you do them with no rewards... in halo or GoW for instance, you gain no rewards for winning in pvp.. just a stat sheet that gets buffed with wins, losses, kills, and deaths

so you can feel good about yourself for some of the kills you got lol... tops can get top stats, like usual... non top100 players can get a kill in against jblocka or someone in king of the hill, and smile... or mabey people could even play the devs... idk... but thers no xp gains and no rewards, so players who don't want to, or can't, wont miss out on too much and can just play ther main rotating seasons, (hearing talk of this) and anb's...

but i do understand what you are saying lol... and although i know the answer to the ultimate question is 42 i know i don't know the question, to that answer... lol

when i see the dolphins head home (thnx for all the fish) i'll have my thumb out, ready to hitchhike (with my towel) lmao
              I wouldn't think you'd be forced to play a different game that we now enjoy, just that there would be additional PVP and multiple PVB.

As a programmer, I can appreciate how difficult this would likely be. If someone would just draw up the rules for PVP - like what map or arena or whatever? What view does each player get. What kind of accounting would there be (wins, losses, ratings, etc)? What kind of leveling to keep the game interesting for weaker players against stronger? I think if you started drawing up plans (rigorously in metacode), you might see how the program would be vastly different from today. And, maybe that's the secret. Just start over with a multi-player platform for the PVP, PVB with minimal crossover. Hmmm....
              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
              X