Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB needs to be fixed. Click here to find out how.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, reading all these posts, I realise how poor I am at this game. Been playing it for well over a year and have finished in the top 100 a few times. However that has cost me in excess of 10k gems everytime. 5k spend on gold league this time with no possibility of reaching TL100. Never have done, never will in gold due to the fact that silver and bronze cost me 10-20k gems and £45. It does tempt me one time to just spend £300 on an event and rinse through 50-60k gems and see what happens. Or maybe it is time to buy a gaming console and be a little bit more sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
      Wow, reading all these posts, I realise how poor I am at this game. Been playing it for well over a year and have finished in the top 100 a few times. However that has cost me in excess of 10k gems everytime. 5k spend on gold league this time with no possibility of reaching TL100. Never have done, never will in gold due to the fact that silver and bronze cost me 10-20k gems and £45. It does tempt me one time to just spend £300 on an event and rinse through 50-60k gems and see what happens. Or maybe it is time to buy a gaming console and be a little bit more sensible.

Watch this ^
      Also it helps A LOT to be on discord. You can get almost instant suggestions for even smallest of issues.

Comment

Working...
      X