• Show
Clear All

close gaps between classes

ok others can take it from here... but heres what i got

bounty hunters -
    1)increase dmg to lethal shot
    2)increase dmg to scatter shot
    3)add poison dmg to stalker hood
    4)add inert passive bh ability that doubles the effective range of all explosives

mages-
    1)raise arcane bolts dmg
    2)add buff to arc lightning on apprentice gloves... idk, 50% dmg or so...

warriors-
    1)add inert passive warrior ability that increases dmg output while dual wielding weapons
    2) buff whirlwind
    3)increase base dmg and bleed dmg for deadly throw, both weapon types

[warrior mage & bh] buff power infusion (or remove nerf )
    thats all for now
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

[QUOTE=13ft shadow;n139017] ok others can take it from here... but heres what i got

[B]bounty hunters -

2)increase dmg to scatter shot

[B]mages

1)raise arcane bolts dmg

[B]warriors-

1)add inert passive warrior ability that increases dmg output while dual wielding weapons

2) buff whirlwind

3)increase base dmg and bleed dmg for deadly throw, both weapon types

[warrior mage & bh] buff power infusion (or remove nerf ) [End Quote]

"I like those mentioned above"
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-18-2019, 02:38 AM.
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

TheExorcist , you are truly terrible at quoting posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        TheExorcist , you are truly terrible at quoting posts.
        LMFAO
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Oops..sorry for that Travis..

LMFAO..I scratch my head..wat does it means?
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-19-2019, 07:54 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            Oops..sorry for that Travis..

LMFAO..I scratch my head..wat does it means?
            type in 'lmfao definition' into google search i like to do this anytime someone using non eternium chicken scratch acronyms, that i don't understand lol
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

It seems like Vampiric Blades and Igniters Pistols sets both looked really good on paper, but just aren't competitive in actual practice (at least not in competition for leaderboard positions in ANBs).

I feel like my Havoc gear "burn" BH is too slow clearing higher trials and struggles with bosses like Garm that can absorb a lot of damage before going down. Maybe a buff to Heatseekers or a higher burn damage from using Magnetic Trap would make the Havoc burn BH more competitive with the Assault gear BH set up. However, it would take a really huge buff to get close to the burn damage from Immolate that Mages get. I ran a Havoc burn BH in Bronze2 but barely made it past TL80, so I switched to GM Regalia Mage for Silver2 and Gold2 and it was a total cakewalk through TL100.

My once all powerful dual wielding DR warrior has become rather impotent following the last "balancing" upgrade. I ran Whirlwind Axe set in Bronze2, but switched to Vampiric Blades for Silver2 and Gold2 since at least 4-5 bleed warriors finished in the top 100. The Blackguard Armaments SW Warrior is a total rock, but the play style seems really boring since almost nothing can damage you aside from a small handful of major boss attacks. It lacks the stick and move finesse of a DW Warrior. It seemed like the first round of the upgrade made Whirlwind a force, but that it got nerfed out of contention in the second or third round of updates. I would like to see bleed damage get buffed in next update.

Finally, I almost hate to say it cause she caused more that a few sleepless nights, but Kara got nerfed down to a feeble shell of her former self. I almost feel sorry playing against her now, with so many people discussing ANB strategies to only run trials with Kara because she is such a powderpuff now. Give her back some of her former glory (not all, but some). But feel free to nerf Garm's ability to withstand attacks as much as you want or at least put in some downtime on his blue bar where he is susceptible to attacks like Shockwave or Stalker that work on other bosses who don't have perpetual immunity to attack.

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

type in 'lmfao definition' into google search i like to do this anytime someone using non eternium chicken scratch acronyms, that i don't understand lol
                I am guessing... Laughing My F***ing A$$ Off?

Although... if I might say so... including the F and A words in the same sentence does not sound like quite a wise idea!
                Last edited by MarkHark; 06-24-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

"F__K" can be used for almost any part of speech, that is the beauty!

Noun
                  Verb
                  Adjective
                  Adverb
                  Gerund

Even as an expletive! :-)

Comment

I was just reading posts from 2017 about script playing and having to nerf Cl. I play a game to enjoy the game, not to get that one position more.
                    I guess I was caught in a nerf on Bh HAVOC set having researched what was the the best path. Now I have 4 Havoc sets (level 5, 20, 70 with experience to Story mine GEMS and a 70 for the fight) and once I entered TL 81, BANG, and dead stop. I researched the sets again and found that the HAVOC set was now just a temper tantrum. I did say that I needed 135 Mark of Titans for a new set. I neglected to account for enchantments of the set and how much essences I need. I am at Cl 1010, training a mage as I enjoy playing with range weapons. Maybe I will be ready to go back to The Trials in a month or 2. I will still use Bh's for farming for the meantime, I like the ricocheting scatter gun, even if it is less efficient. The use of scripts (or any means of advantage that is not available to all) only really affects League and PvP. Now I have not played any League or PvP, but I gather that you start with a new Hero, why not cap the Cl points in League and Pvp. The more experienced players will be competing for top spot with their gear and the attributes, the abilities they selected, and their skill. You start as you have never had this Hero class before. The abilities upgrades times will have to be shorter, moe epic and legendary drops, more set/unique item drops. Higher GEMS, Essences, Marks ect. drops. All what you need in the preparation for battle has to be done with this Hero online. A number of hours a day in the preparation days (what hours is your choice) where the drop rate, experience rate, ect. are higher, like it is now on weekends, but a lot higher, and the stats for each of the top 100 of each class (graph form, amount v time [time of day every ?5 minutes] ) of their farming during these hours (at least, would like to see all) other times by the hour, and purchases. Trusted forum members can then look at the numbers and if there is enough members find fault in the data, this can be forwarded to the dev's, (and only to them) to take a look at case by case. Player's monitor each other's honesty. What carries back to your main Hero (or assigned Hero of same class) will have to be worked on (above my pay grade).

Michael Garrison St George 688

Comment

Working...
                    X