Trial Dragon Bosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Dragon Bosses

With Elban, Kara, and Magroth, it's this is not an issue.

I have found that often when dragon bosses spawn during a trial, the radius of mobs that gets cleared isn't big enough. Yesterday I managed to clear TL114 - Garm, with 6 seconds left on the clock, but I wasted at least 30 seconds of deaths because Garm spawned too close to a mob and I had no choice but to draw their attention.

It's tough to get the dragons to move because they have a crazy long range and this is very time wasteful especially when trying to clear a TL within the 10 minute timer.

So I would like to suggest that a larger radius of mobs be cleared when bosses spawn, at least for the dragons.

Thank you.
    Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
    Champion Level: 1005
    Damage: 986,792
    Toughness: 332,216
    Recovery: 59,285
    Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
      With Elban, Kara, and Magroth, it's this is not an issue.

I have found that often when dragon bosses spawn during a trial, the radius of mobs that gets cleared isn't big enough. Yesterday I managed to clear TL114 - Garm, with 6 seconds left on the clock, but I wasted at least 30 seconds of deaths because Garm spawned too close to a mob and I had no choice but to draw their attention.

It's tough to get the dragons to move because they have a crazy long range and this is very time wasteful especially when trying to clear a TL within the 10 minute timer.

So I would like to suggest that a larger radius of mobs be cleared when bosses spawn, at least for the dragons.

Thank you.
      Just before you spawn a dragon, take a look around the corners to see that there are no mobs playing cards or texting their friends or whatever mobs do while waiting to kill you.
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

You can do a couple things.

1. Save a pack and kill everything around it saving that pack to kill to spawn the boss.
        2. If you know you will spawn the boss with the current adds spawned, move your hero close to mobs you have not aggrod, making it more likely to spawn closer to the area you have already cleared.
        3. Also if you know the boss will spawn with what you have pulled, kite the mobs a ways away from any place you have not cleared yet.
        4. Once the boss does spawn, kite it far away before drilling into it.

Just know that the only mobs that will disappear are the ones you are in combat with and the ones you can see on your current screen. Hence suggestion 2 (discover more of them right before boss spawns clears more out.)
        WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2183 CL
        BH: Farlina - TL154

Comment

Working...
        X