Few gameplay and interface suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    I only play on iPads. My specific scenario was to address auto-attack taking you toward a mob where you didn't want to go. I would back up or swerve around them. THEN, I would be more in control and could define the mobs to be targeted. With a BH, I tend to let the auto-attack bring me toward a mob that I see on the map and then fire one shot. This seems to then initiate auto-attack as the mob moves toward me. Then I run to the next mob and start again. Sometimes, I die, but there is only a small time penalty now.
    Yes, I do much the same. Clear a space, run around herding, occasionally firing shots, the chuck a nuke. I play on cheap Android phone with aspect ratio over 2:1 so I can't see much above or below me, only on the sides. Nukes attract mobs I couldn't see. This is Regalia/GMC using strategic nuke and frostbolt machine gun for cleanup and boss kills. I regularly get dragged into the wrong position by auto attack so have to back up, sometimes rapidly tapping to hold the hero in place whilst waiting for cooldown and the right formation shape to nuke.

I actually use dying as a tactic. Repositions hero, turns off attacks, and makes monsters disperse. But I'm talking low level hero here.

Comment

Working...
    X