No announcement yet.

Brilliant stones fuse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. So maybe they can be used for boost? Use one a get some + cr/h etc for short time.

Comment

I know there are a few players that actually use diamonds for the armor stat. For me, unless I can start throwing them at my enemies, they’re kinda worthless. Maybe we can invent a new weapon. The Diamond Frag Grenade! 100 common diamonds explode to kill everything on the screen. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
        I’d be really happy if we could do something useful with diamonds. I have so many that I’m just selling them.
        I assume you don't play warrior
        I know there are a few players that actually use diamonds for the armor stat. For me, unless I can start throwing them at my enemies, they’re kinda worthless. Maybe we can invent a new weapon. The Diamond Frag Grenade! 100 common diamonds explode to kill everything on the screen. Lmao.
        haha, that would be ... different

Seemingly I'm the only one who never has enough gemstones I'm always short on them. They somehow get used up. Enchants, new set of jewellery, God knows what... Currently I don't have a single brilliant amethyst.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

I assume you don't play warrior
          I do have one warrior that I play. But I still focus on damage stats.

Comment

Even when playin warrior (SW) i used only one brilliant diamond.. to socket my shield..that's it.
            DW? Dunno..still park at 103 no diamond
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

As an aside, I recently looked at adding a single row to one of my Stash pages. The price was 34,000 gems!
              (It just didn't seem worthwhile to spend that amount to store 100 gemstones in each of the 6 cells! :-)

Comment

Travis Codaaany thogust?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                  This isn't me.

Comment

Hah. Sorry bud. Still. Interested if you have any thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                      Hah. Sorry bud. Still. Interested if you have any thoughts.
                      I'm just the support manager, not a dev. I don't have any say on what game features get implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                        As an aside, I recently looked at adding a single row to one of my Stash pages. The price was 34,000 gems!
                        (It just didn't seem worthwhile to spend that amount to store 100 gemstones in each of the 6 cells! :-)
                        Are you sure it's not 34,000 GOLD?

Comment

Tin Man, To my knowledge there’s no way to sell or salvage silk or iron bars. Those are the materials I have a ton of.
                          You can convert iron bars to mithral and silk to nightcloth and leather to enchanted leather, but at a price. However, if you have a spare 3-4 million gold pieces you can recraft it to more useable resources. 500 bars of iron + 100 silver ornaments + 100,000 gold = 100 mithral bars. Likewise, silk to nightcloth has same formula, 500 silk+100 silver+100,000 gold = 100 bolts nightcloth, and 500 leather+ 100 silver + 100,000 gold = 100 enchanted leather. So you can take those common materials, and enhance them to make the armor and weapons for each hero type.
                          Maybe in future versions they can set up a market place where you can buy crafting resources or sell excess crafting materials, since that seems to become an issue when you've played long enough?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Are you sure it's not 34,000 GOLD?
                            Sorry, I checked and you are correct! (Whew, you saved me an entire day's worth of gems! :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X