Let us acknowledge the events once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us acknowledge the events once

It'd be nice not to have an extra tap every day for 80+ days (i.e. during the season). There could be a checkmark on the info banner along the lines of "I understand, no need to show me again".

Originally posted by spartanhooah View Post
    It'd be nice not to have an extra tap every day for 80+ days (i.e. during the season). There could be a checkmark on the info banner along the lines of "I understand, no need to show me again".
    Out of the mouth of Newbs! Sorry, I really couldn't resist that.

You mean not everyone that plays this game has a Memento like memory like me?

It is similar to the 24-odd clicks you have to go through each way each day to cycle through all your characters for the Daily Quests. Wait! Make that 30-odd as we are doing ANB right now. Used to be a lot fewer click or taps prior to add hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

It is similar to the 24-odd clicks you have to go through each way each day to cycle through all your characters for the Daily Quests. Wait! Make that 30-odd as we are doing ANB right now. Used to be a lot fewer click or taps prior to add hometown.
      There could be a way to review it. Maybe a mail. Most of the info seems to be tied to the new icons anyway. I really only play one character, and I'll likely stop playing soon anyhow. Almost at hero level 1000 and still stuck at trial 98. Maybe if they add new content again I'll come back.

Comment

I haven't mentioned the arcane, archaic tappy-tap-tap screen to screen to screen to get a damn thing done in home screen, crafting, etc and main screen? The LB interface in itself deserves a nod to some sane individual. Thank goodness the game itself is no infected with this nonsense.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I have to retract this portion of my post. I went back and played 1.2.115. (Don't ask but I just did to compare.) There are not a lot more taps for 1.4.16 relative to 1.2.115. The only real difference is you have to hit the "Settings" button to pull up the "Exit to Main Menu" options whereas you used to just have a "Menu" button straight from the character page. Though, the "Exit to Main Menu" does have a confirmation page which actually means 2 additional clicks to change characters.

I have a proposed solution. Add a button in addition to the settings button. Instead of the settings button opening up a sub-menu for "Settings" and "Exit to Main Menu" just make a main menu button. Please, at least, consider trying a dedicated "Main Menu" button in hometown. Even just removing the confirmation menu after "Exit to Main Menu" would make it less annoying as, if you did accidentally exit, returning to hometown is only one selection away from the Main Menu.

Just trying to offer some positive feedback here and save our fingers as we are doing the daily grind of Daily Quests.

Comment

Working...
          X