Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TL100 is too easy to clear on ANB. Anybody can do this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

135 is easy if you know how to use the exploit to create all L74s

Comment

Anjaeka I agree with your opinion that some of my expression make you sick and feel bad.
      So, I regret about my some of sentences which including grand mother.....
      Anyway I didn't intended "players who pay money should be the only ones that the developers listen to.". I should include "only" in those sentence. My poor english :-(

Devs need to earn pay because they worked hard for making game and the value of game is indicated by creating added value. that's how capitalism works.
      In this perspective, I thought TLs/rewards should be rearanged more difficult.

No-paying for Eternium is not a justice.
      It is just a way to enjoying game but it is not nessacery for the surviving of this game.

Now I know you have different opinion.
      But it means not my opinion is wrong.

To anybody,,,
      Does TL100 difficult for you?
      Just buying small bag of gem could be an option to enjoying this game.

Comment

Originally posted by aQuaNowBan View Post
        Anjaeka I agree with your opinion that some of my expression make you sick and feel bad.
        So, I regret about my some of sentences which including grand mother.....
        Anyway I didn't intended "players who pay money should be the only ones that the developers listen to.". I should include "only" in those sentence. My poor english :-(

Devs need to earn pay because they worked hard for making game and the value of game is indicated by creating added value. that's how capitalism works.
        In this perspective, I thought TLs/rewards should be rearanged more difficult.

No-paying for Eternium is not a justice.
        It is just a way to enjoying game but it is not nessacery for the surviving of this game.

Now I know you have different opinion.
        But it means not my opinion is wrong.

To anybody,,,
        Does TL100 difficult for you?
        Just buying small bag of gem could be an option to enjoying this game.
        I absolutely agree that the devs should make money! I don’t work for free and I don’t expect them too, either. There are lots of ways for the devs to increase revenue WITHOUT alienating players or making ANB events “pay to win”. I even suggested at one point creating a separate event that was a flat fee of $4.99 to play with NO other purchases allowed to even the playing field with the whales. Celestial cubes aren’t the only prize worth competing for. Devs also make money on War Supplies events and the new Seasons. Most of the cosmetic “bling” you see players currently sporting beyond the blue glow can ONLY be acquired through a cash purchase. I’d like to see them branch out even further. But FIRST they need to clean up the bugs in our current format and implement some quality control.
        Last edited by Anjaeka; 08-22-2019, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
          Wow. I would be hard pressed to find a more arrogant comment anywhere on the forum.
          Seconded.
          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
          (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

Seconded.
            Thirded...

This comment seems like total nonsense to me. Especially because this event had the bugged legendary jewelry which make it much harder to reach TL100 without crafting your own, which requires much more knowledge of the game overall and the crafting system.

Otherwise, I think a lot of players have fun spending their 2-6 hours getting their celestial cubes and then stopping short of competing for medals on the leaderboards. It's a fun achievable goal for everyone. I think the current system of giving away medals is their solution to adding some tougher rewards like you suggest.
            Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
            Teran - CL2000

Comment

aQuaNowBan I've been playing Eternium for 9months, have 4 heros all over T100, played in 3 bronze and 1 silver ANB. My best ANB finish is T95, never made it to gold, never got more than 1 C-box per event. No, not everyone is apparently as skilled as you. Thank God I don't play this game to be competitive, rather just to have fun. Otherwise I might feel slighted by your comments since I'M obviously not as skilled as you and will probably never hit your level of . . . bravado. You make it seem that hitting T100 in ANB is piece of cake, when in fact it isn't that easy, especially if pushing trials is not the way you normally play the game. If it were as easy as you say a lot more players would be hitting that level in ANBs.

What you propose would essentially limit any ANB success beyond bronze to only the most skilled players. Not the greatest idea if you have a wide spectrum of player skills and abilities and you don't want to alienate the bulk of your player base.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post

Most players on the forum are just like you. Don’t let the inflated egos of a few speak for all of us. ; ) BTW, for being “old and slow” I’d say you did pretty damn good on your ANB run! You’ll have a chance to beat your personal best in a week or so if you stick around.
                Thankyou for the comment, truth be known it was tongue in cheek anyway. I played on a certain game by blizzard for over a decade and became immune to the elitist comments in chat and on the forums.

I'm here for a bit of fun, I have no problem with the better players wanting a challenge, I kind of thought that was the idea of silver and gold to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandslow View Post

Thankyou for the comment, truth be known it was tongue in cheek anyway. I played on a certain game by blizzard for over a decade and became immune to the elitist comments in chat and on the forums.

I'm here for a bit of fun, I have no problem with the better players wanting a challenge, I kind of thought that was the idea of silver and gold to be honest.
                  That's a good point... the forums here are remarkably civil compared to other large game companies. I hadn't even recognized that; thanks for pointing that out.
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

I think C-box rewards are fine as they are, I certainly remember only being able to get one from ANB. I aim to see if I can improve on my previous attempts and so whilst now getting TL100 for me is "easy" the memories of getting mid 80s and then slowly upping through the 90s by finish remind me that there are many that wont reach TL100. With the introduction of new gears and new gear levels then getting 2 level 70 C-boxes from ANB with relative "ease" is fine, I (and I suspect many others) are going to need an awful lot of them if we are going to craft level 75 celestials. I think the current medals rewards for leaderboards sufficiently rewards those really pushing for the top end (although I'd love to see a mix up in what medals are awarded for ANB, the extra Vitality and Armour that I've been acquiring is nice but I see a day when I might end up a tank mage xD)

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't this whole thread just a troll? I mean, there's a poster on discord named 'Aqua ...' who's been changing his handle to 'Aqua ban Obebi' or 'Aqua ban Abin' or something like that, making a dig against top Korean players who are (suspected) cheaters. This new forum member and the OP looks like a response to that.

I just read discord from time to time; anyone here who posts both places & can shed any light on this??

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
                        Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't this whole thread just a troll? I mean, there's a poster on discord named 'Aqua ...' who's been changing his handle to 'Aqua ban Obebi' or 'Aqua ban Abin' or something like that, making a dig against top Korean players who are (suspected) cheaters. This new forum member and the OP looks like a response to that.

I just read discord from time to time; anyone here who posts both places & can shed any light on this??
                        This is not one of those two Aqua-named persons which I saw in discord, I asked them. Now don't clearly figure out was this just rough emotional post or a trolling

Comment

...that's what he's saying. He's suggesting that "aQuaNowBan" is someone making a dig at "aqua now ____" (with a poorly translated forum handle). FWIW, aqua on Discord is duckel on the forum.

Comment

aQua (or duckel) is trolling em Ks and this guy tried to troll aQua and is getting trolled instead

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              ...that's what he's saying. He's suggesting that "aQuaNowBan" is someone making a dig at "aqua now ____" (with a poorly translated forum handle). FWIW, aqua on Discord is duckel on the forum.
                              duckel - lmao, you've been unmasked!

Comment

duckel - lmao, you've been unmasked!
                                well not not really unmasked. I just alternate between my nicks. in chats I usually use aQua because it looks neat and people dont constantly ask for its meaning. so mostly use duckel for forums and such...
                                Last edited by duckel; 08-23-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X