Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TL100 is too easy to clear on ANB. Anybody can do this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think even my grand mom could,,, lol
    Anybody can get TL100 without money, but aQua can not :-) lol.. lol.. lol.. Hahaha

For this test, I made new account.
    I only spent 321 cash gems.
    Skill windows : 10+25+20+50=105
    Mercenary windows : 25+50=75
    EXP. Accessory : 6+21+39=66
    EXP. Drug : 75
    Total gem used : 105+75+66+75=321
    TL100 took only 4 hrs of play time.
    It means that clearing TL100 for 2 celestial items is not good for making money for devs.
    Why don’t you raise TLs for celestial as TL100 and TL120.
    I love this game and I hope Eternium to develop and improve.
    Plz making money efficiently as possible as you can and change the game engine for decreasing bugs and stabilizing my lovely Eternium.
    Don't listen to the users who don’t pay for you, who only talks..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-18-01.png Views:	0 Size:	244.2 KB ID:	146650
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-17-43.png Views:	0 Size:	290.6 KB ID:	146651

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-17-37.png Views:	0 Size:	304.7 KB ID:	146648
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-17-12.png Views:	0 Size:	260.1 KB ID:	146649
    Last edited by aQuaNowBan; 08-22-2019, 01:42 AM.

If clearing TL100 is as easy as you say then why are the other 3000+ players not clearing them (assuming about ~600 players cleared TL100)?

Its easy to point out when you are a top player in the game because you have long forgot the struggle of those newbies.
    Not everyone is in the forum or watch the tutorial videos.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

I don't think devs should only listen those who pay. Those who don't may produce important content in this forum attracting new people to try their best and some of them will pay for sure...
      100 TL is now much easier than it was before but being still a rewardable milestone become less competitive and ANB at this point loses half of it's challenge spirit. So I support the idea of 120 to be a new 100 as it would match previous 90 and 70 TLs.
      Last edited by Shilien; 08-22-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Deepz Good comment!
        I got another idea from your comment~
        Since we have 71-75 level items for now, So if Devs set up TL80 get lv70 celestial cube, TL100 : lv71 and TL120 : lv74... that might be better to encourage challenge and to open users wallet ;-)

Shilien Thank you for the comment~
        I agree with your opinion.. but you know.. the devs and Travis need to be eatten for surviving.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by aQuaNowBan View Post
          ... So if Devs set up TL80 get lv70 celestial cube, TL100 : lv71 and TL120 : lv74... that might be better to encourage challenge and to open users wallet ;-)
          After your words I start thinking TL120 is too easy for lv74 Maybe, 130 for 75 and 125 for 74 would fit each other better?

Comment

I think even my grand mom could,,, lol
            Anybody can get TL100 without money, but aQua can not :-) lol.. lol.. lol.. Hahaha

For this test, I made new account.
            I only spent 321 cash gems.
            Skill windows : 10+25+20+50=105
            Mercenary windows : 25+50=75
            EXP. Accessory : 6+21+39=66
            EXP. Drug : 75
            Total gem used : 105+75+66+75=321
            TL100 took only 4 hrs of play time.
            It means that clearing TL100 for 2 celestial items is not good for making money for devs.
            Why don’t you raise TLs for celestial as TL100 and TL120.
            I love this game and I hope Eternium to develop and improve.
            Plz making money efficiently as possible as you can and change the game engine for decreasing bugs and stabilizing my lovely Eternium.
            Don't listen to the users who don’t pay for you, who only talks..

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-18-01.png Views:	0 Size:	244.2 KB ID:	146650
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-17-43.png Views:	0 Size:	290.6 KB ID:	146651

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-17-37.png Views:	0 Size:	304.7 KB ID:	146648
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-20-18-17-12.png Views:	0 Size:	260.1 KB ID:	146649
            Wow. I would be hard pressed to find a more arrogant comment anywhere on the forum. There are a lot of variables that contribute to how difficult or easy it is for a player to reach trial 100. Mobile vs PC, the amount of play time a person can devote to the event, previously awarded medals, BH vs Mage vs Warrior, previous playing experience, game bugs that affect players differently, game bug “solutions” from devs that worked FOR some players but AGAINST others, the amount of time available to farm for gems, gold and mats, as boxes not working for a significant portion of the player base, pre-earned crafting perks.... etc., etc., etc.,
            As far as “paying” vs “non paying” players... There are many ways to support this game. Paying cash and watching ad boxes are only two of them. The feedback and suggestions provided by players who spend countless hours playing the game experimenting with different characters and gear, and those players who have spent their own valuable time calculating and providing spreadsheets and formulas to benefit the rest of the player base is just as valuable, if not more so, than just paying cash.
            You being a self proclaimed new player who is new to the forum and admitted to not spending any money on their ANB character, I have to wonder why the devs or the community should listen to you either.

Comment

I think it was intentional to create a goal that anyone can achieve. If you would like to see rewards that very few people can achieve, then why are you only suggesting they raise the levels to 100 and 120? Why not instead ask that they be raised to 120 and 140? My point is this, the devs don't just randomly pick a number out of thin air and go with that. They are the experts. I'm sure they have carefully considered the best trial levels for each reward and based them on the average player's performance.
              BH: Shade
              Mage: Muse
              Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Shilien exactly~ You got the point;-)

Comment

Trial 100 is difficult 4me

I hv to struggle to obtain it (nice)

​​​Thank u

Last edited by CountBelzebul; 08-22-2019, 04:40 AM.
                  Shield Warrior Trial 136 in 9:16
                  DW Warrior Trial 122 in 9:57min
                  Arcanist Mage Trial 110 in 5:51min
                  Regalia EXP Mage Bronze ANB Trial 105 in 7:03 min (#262)

Not take a blind bit of notice to the LB
                  Simply to have fun
                  Low end PC Only

Comment

Anjaeka We can play this game without money.
                    So, at the beginning, nobody pay for this game.
                    Before pay money, every user try to do everything to enjoy or to get some rewords.
                    During that process the users spend their time a lot to plying, studying and sharing information.
                    You cannot separate the kind of users, as, paying user vs. nonpaying contributor users.
                    Paying users also do the contribution you told.
                    Like I said, no-one pay for this game at the beginning so it is very very very very important to make them pay in many faces.
                    First and last of all, it’s indispensible for making game. Devs are doing their work to survive.
                    Do they want to make no paying users happier and happier? I don’t think so.
                    So I wanted to discuss how to make game more challengeable, how to give some specialties for enthusiastic users and how to get some more money to developing Eternium.
                    And as Shielen and I did, we are having a nice discussion ;-)

This is my first time in this forum…….. So what?
                    You don’t want to listen to me? Don’t listen~ I’m OK ;-)
                    I am not a super heavy casher for them, but I spent my money occasionally.
                    As I wrote on my article, I made a new account for this test. Plz read carfully ;-)

Comment

Anjaeka We can play this game without money.
                      So, at the beginning, nobody pay for this game.
                      Before pay money, every user try to do everything to enjoy or to get some rewords.
                      During that process the users spend their time a lot to plying, studying and sharing information.
                      You cannot separate the kind of users, as, paying user vs. nonpaying contributor users.
                      Paying users also do the contribution you told.
                      Like I said, no-one pay for this game at the beginning so it is very very very very important to make them pay in many faces.
                      First and last of all, it’s indispensible for making game. Devs are doing their work to survive.
                      Do they want to make no paying users happier and happier? I don’t think so.
                      So I wanted to discuss how to make game more challengeable, how to give some specialties for enthusiastic users and how to get some more money to developing Eternium.
                      And as Shielen and I did, we are having a nice discussion ;-)

This is my first time in this forum…….. So what?
                      You don’t want to listen to me? Don’t listen~ I’m OK ;-)
                      I am not a super heavy casher for them, but I spent my money occasionally.
                      As I wrote on my article, I made a new account for this test. Plz read carfully ;-)
                      I read everything that you posted. It was you who said that players who pay money should be the only ones that the developers listen to. That statement is utter B.S. There is already a division between players who spend hundreds/thousands of dollars and those who cannot. What you are suggesting is that ANB rewards should only be available for those players who can/will spend a lot of money. If you want a pay to win scenario, there are already many games that operate on that formula. Don’t bring that mentality into a game that has always prided itself on being fair to all types of legit players. There will always be whales that support the game. Don’t try to make that a requirement for success in competition.
                      Something to take into consideration.... Celestial cubes are no longer the “ultimate prize” they once were. This isn’t simply because of the ease with which they can now be acquired compared to even 6 months ago. Celestial cubes become obsolete every time the game is updated with new gear, higher levels, etc. (Speaking as someone who has a full set of level 70 Apprentice gear that is now only worth salvage.) Also, gear in general becomes obsolete when devs decide to nerf stats on some and buff stats on others. (ELR vs. Arcanist for mage is a prime example.) Multiply this by the number of different characters each player has to equip for each account they have.... it’s never ending. Soon we’ll have a new hero category to add to the list and new gear sets. THIS is the reason the devs made Celestial cubes easier to get. End game gear is always changing, always evolving.
                      Also, if you want your suggestions to be taken with any kind of seriousness, I would suggest that you not insult the 80% of the player base that doesn’t perform the way you do, or to your “standards”. ALL legit players have a say in this game whether they pay a lot of money or not. And just so you know, people who don’t agree with you are also allowed to comment on your post since it is, in fact, a public forum.

Comment

Shade Glow Good point.
                        But, to make this game more challengeable, the rewards should be adjusted a bit more detaily as TL80 : lv70 celestial cube and TL100 : lv72.

Comment

Shade Glow Good point.
                          But, to make this game more challengeable, the rewards should be adjusted a bit more detaily as TL80 : lv70 celestial cube and TL100 : lv72.
                          There is already an increase in difficulty to acquire Celestials. 1) Each ANB has a decreased amount of playing time. 2) The amount of time to farm for gems between bronze, silver and gold leagues is limited while the inherent NEED for gems increases with each league. 3) There are performance requirements that need to be met to be able to obtain a ticket to advance to the next level.
                          We still don’t even have a definitive answer on what level the Celestial cubes are going to be in silver and gold. Supposedly, we were going to get level 71 cubes in bronze. I have yet to see evidence of one.
                          Last edited by Anjaeka; 08-22-2019, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Thought I'd logged onto a Blizz forum for a moment. Well since I only made 91 and my wife 85 I guess we shall cut our financial losses and uninstall the game now.

Bye everyone, thought this place was different, didn't think we had elitist types on here, it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandslow View Post
                              Thought I'd logged onto a Blizz forum for a moment. Well since I only made 91 and my wife 85 I guess we shall cut our financial losses and uninstall the game now.

Bye everyone, thought this place was different, didn't think we had elitist types on here, it was fun while it lasted.
                              Most players on the forum are just like you. Don’t let the inflated egos of a few speak for all of us. ; ) BTW, for being “old and slow” I’d say you did pretty damn good on your ANB run! You’ll have a chance to beat your personal best in a week or so if you stick around.

Comment

Working...
                              X