New event types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New event types

I'd like to see an event where everyone is given the same exact gear with the same stats so we can find out who the most skilled players are. All gear dropped during this event won't be able to be equipped nor gemstones. This event would be perfect for the weeks in between anb bronze, silver, and gold.

I'd love to hear any input on what I've suggested or any ideas you all may have for a new event as well.
    Last edited by Wagstaffer; 08-23-2019, 04:10 AM. Reason: Typos
    Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
    Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

I suggested something like this a while back - 'themed' events. At some point I'm sure they can add them, but seems that is far off for now. There are a ton of good ideas for this, I think one of the most interesting possibilities is temporarily tweaking abilities to be more powerful than normal. Let's say Mage Singularity now pulls in mobs from a much larger radius - this could get quite interesting with what you could do! Or, maybe one of the less used BH traps now does 300% more damage. It would be fun to see what builds people come up with!
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
      I'd like to see an event where everyone is given the same exact gear with the same stats so we can find out who the most skilled players are. All gear dropped during this event won't be able to be equipped nor gemstones. This event would be perfect for the weeks in between anb bronze, silver, and gold.

I'd love to hear any input on what I've suggested or any ideas you all may have for a new event as well.
      Kind like what Nhat suggested, too. The grey challenge (only grey items) which some posters are still at. I think that 67 is tops now.
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I'd like to see Community Challenges. As a playerbase we collectively do something each season such as a X Trial Completions, X bosses defeated, X gemstones picked up and if we hit the goal everyone who participated gets a reward. It could be things such a Legendary Craftsmen Crate, exclusive dressing room effects and skins. It could even launch along side ANB Bronze and run till ANB Gold.
        TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile and PC
        Season 1 Final Rank #378
        Eternium Account Creation: January 5th 2018
        Champion Level 1740+

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
          I suggested something like this a while back - 'themed' events. At some point I'm sure they can add them, but seems that is far off for now. There are a ton of good ideas for this, I think one of the most interesting possibilities is temporarily tweaking abilities to be more powerful than normal. Let's say Mage Singularity now pulls in mobs from a much larger radius - this could get quite interesting with what you could do! Or, maybe one of the less used BH traps now does 300% more damage. It would be fun to see what builds people come up with!
          Or class mashups, like warrior's Leap meets mage's DFA: jump straight to boss & carpet bomb him!

Comment

Working...
          X