Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play on IPad mini

Why I can't play on my iPad mini ???

Eternium should work on any current iOS device. I am able to play the game on an iPad Mini; iPad Pro (2017); iPad Pro (2018) and iPhone SE.

Are you able to download it from the App Store? (You should only be able to download it to a platform which will allow it to run.)

Comment

Will you please give us more details about what you're seeing happen? Are you seeing any error messages? If so, what exactly do they say? The more details, the better and screenshots would be awesome (if applicable).

Comment

Eternium has been successfully downloaded in my IPAD Mini app store, but when I want to execute Eternium, the black screen appears for about 5 seconds, then Eternium directly shuts down and returns to the desktop, I have re-downloaded more than 10 times, please help help me.

Comment

Could you please tell us which model of iPad Mini you have and which version of iOS you have installed?

Comment

The ipad software version is iOS 9.3.6, the model version is A1455, but the production year is 2013, I tried to make a movie, but could not upload.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************
            Google on the web
            iPad mini 5 A2133, A2124, A2126, A2125 2019 年
            iPad mini 4 A1538, A1550 2015 年
            iPad mini 3 A1599, A1600 2014 年
            iPad mini 2 A1489, A1490, A1491 2013-14 年
            iPad mini A1432, A1454, A1455 2012 年
            Last edited by Choutw; 08-29-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I believe this is the First Generation iPad Mini, which did not get the iOS 10 update due to hardware limitations. Normally, the App Store will limit you from accessing apps which are not compatible with your hardware/software combination. This does sound like a runtime issue. The only thing that I can suggest is to close all open apps and then try holding down the Home button until the "slide" button appears at the top. Do not slide, but instead, hold down the Home button until the screen once again displays the desktop (this clears the RAM).

Comment

I can't use it to play Eternium. It seems that my iPad is too old. Thank you for your help.

Comment

I'd still try to clear the RAM and restart Eternium. It is possible that there is not enough Free RAM to run the application. If clearing the RAM does not work, then you might be right.

Comment

Working...
                  X