Three minor suggestions that ought to be a snap to implement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three minor suggestions that ought to be a snap to implement

1, Intercapping names of heros - e.g. my latest BH is Ultrablu. Her name should be UltraBlu - how hard can that be and more personalization to go with the new skins. What is this, DOS?
    2. Re-order heros on heroes page. Lots of other things you can swap by sliding one over the other. Just do it here.
    3. Mark Gold Boxes (those little ? boxes usually with gold or ads) on the mini-map. Then we who bother to pop these open after playing a trial (or I suppose even story) map, can find the damn things.

Easy-peasy, right?
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

I would love it if we could include spaces in our names. I would also love it if there was a 19 character limit to go along with that.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Also they should make any cosmetic items we have equipped show while we're on the character select page
      Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
      Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

And the "sell all normal/uncommon items" like what I read somewhere here. A "sort" button when crafting jewelries based on their stats (descending order values might be better), and please reduce the gold cost of transmuting greater essences...

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
          And the "sell all normal/uncommon items"
          Potions and apples are designated as uncommon items. I hope they change that designation if they implement this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

Potions and apples are designated as uncommon items. I hope they change that designation if they implement this feature.
            Are they? I would never guess it, seeing as they do not salvage when clicking on the large green button. They seem to identify much more with gemstones in this respect.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
              1, Intercapping names of heros - e.g. my latest BH is Ultrablu. Her name should be UltraBlu
              I would love it if we could include spaces in our names. I would also love it if there was a 19 character limit to go along with that.
              Many people seem to have made these same suggestions already, including myself. No answer from the devs so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Are they? I would never guess it, seeing as they do not salvage when clicking on the large green button. They seem to identify much more with gemstones in this respect.
                Potions and Apples have green names, so I would think they are of uncommon rarity. Gemstones have purple names, so I would think they are of epic rarity. These are not the only items which don't get salvaged when you press a salvage all button. Jewelry and ephemeral items have various rarities, but don't get salvaged. Potions, Apples, and Gemstones can all be sold to the vendor. I would prefer it if they were excluded from a sell all feature, even thought I typically only sell common items and sometimes jewelry (while crafting) to the vendor.
                Last edited by Shade Glow; 09-05-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Potions, Apples, and Gemstones can all be sold to the vendor. I would prefer it if they were excluded from a sell all feature, even thought I typically only sell common items and sometimes jewelry (while crafting) to the vendor.
                  Agreed, I think potions and apples should be like gemstones.

You've hit on a nice idea though, what if they made legendary potions? Obtainable through crafting.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                    1, Intercapping names of heros - e.g. my latest BH is Ultrablu. Her name should be UltraBlu - how hard can that be and more personalization to go with the new skins. What is this, DOS?
                    I am sure that coders understand Camel Case and the current ASCII character set (upper/lower) includes twice the alpha characters than DOS limits. (The inclusion of a "space" in the name string might be more of an issue.)

TerryDarc, sorry that your simple list got morphed...

Comment

Working...
                    X