Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get some more variation in spending CLs & enchantments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get some more variation in spending CLs & enchantments?

As it stands now once you hit CL750 it's all Power, which is great and all but that doesn't leave any room for experimentation or otherwise since you just max out the other values in CL anyway. It's pretty linear.

Could a small gem penalty for resetting your CLs work as well if CLs are revamped to have a little more variety? 50 would be a good start I think.

Would like to see more small enchantments for all pieces of gear and a variety of said enchantments. Critical Rating on boots, Haste on cape, things like that. I'm not unhappy with the current variety but do wish there was a bit more to play around with.

Originally posted by vehmic View Post
    Could a small gem penalty for resetting your CLs work as well if CLs are revamped to have a little more variety? 50 would be a good start I think.
    What for? Taking more gems out of the game just for re-adjusting CL points is not a good idea IMO. There's already a lot of gems needed to socket items and to re-roll stats. And also ANBs eat up gems like candies. It would be a better idea to implement a new kind of loot that allow players to re-spec CLs.

MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

I would like to see more enchantments including all gear covered. Movement speed would be my top ask

Exotic enchantments are a bit slim too.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

I liked it before when all remaining CL could go into either power or Haste. I would rather get my Haste from CL and be able to put ability rate and vitality on my gear without the Haste compromise.
        Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
        Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
        Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
        Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

If there was a gem cost associated with reassigning your CL points, I would expect some kind of preview before finalizing your CL point allocation.
          BH: Shade
          Mage: Muse
          Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Working...
          X