Eternium Walkthrough [under construction]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternium Walkthrough [under construction]

I will be working on this guide for a while in free time rather than posting it in one go, and will be posting links for anything already covered by other guides, or until the relevant content has been added/updated here.

I will try and focus on things not currently covered in guides, and where older topics require updating.

Whilst I am compiling the information, please feel free to reply with suggestions and links to relevant content, which I will add over time.
    1. Lexicon
    2. Introduction
    3. Progression guide
      1. Early-game
      2. Mid-game
      3. End-game
    4. Resource guide
      1. Time
      2. Gems
      3. Gold
      4. Gemstones
      5. Crafting materials
      6. Weapons & gear
      7. XP
    5. Crafting
      1. Recipes
      2. Mastery
      3. Weapons & gear
      4. Jewelry
      5. Enchantments
    6. Story mode
    7. Companions
    8. Equipment
    9. Events
    10. Character builds
      1. Warrior
      2. Mage
      3. Bounty hunter
    11. Advanced mechanics
    1. Lexicon

A list of relevant terms and acronyms will be added here in the future.

2. Introduction

The goal of this walkthrough is to provide a general guide to optimal progression through Eternium with advice depending on what stage of the game you are in, focusing on the newer players.

It will not be detailed for brevity, as much is learnt by playing, and may vary depending on how someone enjoys to play.

Links to any detailed guides on relevant subjects will be included.
    Last edited by Keaven; 09-10-2019, 07:23 AM.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough

3. Progression Guide

Needless to say, the best progression requires you enjoy the game.

How you can optimally progress in Eternium depends on where you are and how you play.

Where you are can be discribed as early-game, mid-game, or endgame which I have classified and outlined below.

These will be referred to in later parts of this guide.

3.1 Early-game

Prior to your first hero reaching the current level cap of 70 is considered early-game for the purpose of this guide.

Your goals in progression should be to conserve resources and unique/special items until you figure out how best to use them.

The general newb guide has some good information, however some important information is absent/outdated which will be covered in this guide.

The most important things to preserve are gems, gemstones, and special crafting items such as set, or jewelry boxes from events or rewards.

3.2 Mid-game

Any hero reaching level cap will begin earning SXP which will advance champion levels that award champion points. These can be allocated (at anytime) to stats of every character.

This is when mid-game begins.

Your goal whilst in mid-game is to prepare as efficiently as possible for end-game by unlocking any available game and character content (with gems), understand how best to obtain the resources you will need, achieve the maximum crafting mastery (50), and obtain/craft the gear and jewelry you will need to acquire ultimate end-game equipment.

If fortunate you may even obtain some items worthy of end-game during this phase of play.

3.3 End-game

References to end-game in this guide refer to players that have spent any one time gem purchases to unlock content, and have reached around 1000 champion level.

It's likely you'll have at least one of each hero class at level cap also.

The goals at end-game are to progress as high as possible in trials and leader board ranking, as well as ANB events.

Of course, the hunt for better equipment continues, and evolves as game content is updated.
    Last edited by Keaven; 09-11-2019, 09:03 AM.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

4. Resource guide

Below are the resources used in the game, how best to obtain and use them.

4.1 Time

Your time is the most important resource used in Eternium.

4.1.1 Active time

The most important advice I have is to enjoy all the time you spend playing, and using these forums.

Movement speed will reduce the amount of play time it takes to achieve your goals.

Your income is also a measure of time you spend earning it. Season passes are currently the best value which I recommend to anyone spending.

4.1.2 Idle time

Make use of all server hosted idle timers as best you can.

4.1.2.1. Ability upgrades

Whilst abilities can be upgraded quicker after unlocking research slots for your characters, this requires gems which should be spent on other things first.

It's not as important as it may first appear given the game's pacing.

4.1.2.2. Recipe refresh

Every recipe can be purchased with gold. Reserve enough to avoid delays completing your collection.

If you wish to speed this up, it is better to refresh for 50 gems when purchasing with gold, rather than purchasing specific recipes for 200 gems. I would not recommend this unless you have plenty of spare gems or are at/near end-game lacking recipes you want.

4.1.2.3. Dungeon keys

Gained every 8 hours since you last received. Use before collecting the max of 3, preferably when also gaining stars for stage completion. If playing with all stars achieved, use the highest difficulty possible to improve drops.

Set items may drop in this mission, however not end-game worthy.

4.1.2.4. Rewards

Daily quests can be received immediately after completing a previous quest.

Best locations to complete daily quests are covered in story mode guide.

Reward calendar is dated so you can miss rewards if not loging in each day.

4.2 Gems

Gems are the most important game currency before end-game. Whilst you can't reach end-game with gems alone, if you do not have a reliable gem income this will delay your end-game the most.

4.2.1 Obtaining gems

Ordered by frequency gems are obtained by:

4.2.1.1. Spending money

Go nuts.

4.2.1.2 Gaining stars

When achieving story mode stages gaining stars gems are also awarded. This can be limitless by reserving character slot(s) for this purpose, deleting and restarting.

By using the speed runner bounty hunter build, this strategy of farming gems can be quicker than ad box farming, and in early-game is also a good source of all other resources needed to progress to end-game.

From personal experience playing speed runs from my own mid-game, I give this my strongest recommendation to start as early as possible. This strategy alone can take you all the way to end-game and still be useful thereafter.

4.2.1.3. Ad boxes

If not farming story mode for gems, and aren't spending money, ad boxes can be your biggest source of gems if playing long enough.

4.2.1.4. Rewards

Gems awarded from the login calendar, average around 11 per day.

At the completion of a season your bank will award it's gems.

If you recruit 9 friends to the game and they use your public ID when requested by mail notification in game you can earn an additional 450 gems total.

You will also receive gems when entering someone's public ID from the same mail sent to you when you start playing. If you have not already done this feel free to use mine: VIQA TESO VUBA 6781

In addition to the 15 gems every character is awarded during Alarion's tutorial, 20 gems are awarded from each hero higher than level 8 completing daily quests.

Although it costs 50 gems to delete a character, if you complete the daily quest before deleting and obtain the 35 gems as above with your new hero, the net cost is only 15 gems.

4.2.2. Spending gems

To be continued...
      Last edited by Keaven; 09-12-2019, 02:27 AM.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

5. Crafting
        VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
        Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

6. Story mode
          VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
          Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

7. Companions

TBC

8. Equipment

TBC

9. Events

TBC
            VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
            Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

10. Character builds
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

11. Advanced mechanics
                VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Reserved
                  VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                  Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Reserved2
                    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                    Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Reserved3
                      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                      Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Feel free to reply if you wish, particularly if you are new and would like anything not covered by the headings listed included.

Hopefully I've reserved enough posts to cover anything I want to add in the future lol.

I'll continue to add more tomorrow.
                        VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                        Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

I have my own summary of Nhat s jewellery crafting guide. Posting here for you, feel free to make any changes, if required:

You have to choose 4 stats.
                          P1 (1st primary stat)
                          P2 (2nd primary stat)
                          S5 (secondary stat that requires 5 uncommon rings/necklace)
                          S4 (secondary stat that requires 4 uncommon rings/necklace)

Both primary require 9 uncommon rings/necklace.

Get the uncommon pieces with best possible stat values . [Needs explaining]

Get 9 P1 rings/necklace
                          Arrange them in 3 x 3 grid in increasing order of values from top to bottom
                          Fuse only those gemstones that match the stat used (Ruby in Power ring for example)
                          Now fuse the 3 rows to get 3 (single stat) rare rings
                          Add gemstones of matching stat again in 3 blues
                          Fuse again to get 1 (single stat) epic piece

Repeat above for P2

You have 5-S5 and 4-S4 uncommon rings/necklace
                          Take 2-S5 and 1-S4
                          Add gemstones of corresponding stat
                          Fuse to get 1 mixed stat rare piece
                          Take the rest (three) S5 ring and fuse (with gemstones, if available) to get 1 single stat rare
                          Take the rest (three) S4 and fuse (with gemstones, if available) to get 1 single stat rare
                          You have 3 rares, 2 single stat and 1 double stat
                          Fuse (with gemstones, if available) to get a mixed epic

Fuse all 3 epics to get a legendary. At this stage (fusing epics) you can choose gemstones of any stat that is present in any of epics.

At any stage, you should not use a gemstone for stat that is not present in resulting ring.

Comment

Might have been considered before, but this would lend itself to a Wiki.

My personal issue with using Reserved posts is that searching for posts can be difficult using keywords. A top level page of links (your table of contents) could be helpful.

Hope that it works.

Comment

Cheers ShotDead I'll be covering the basics, don'ts, and link the best guide for jewelry crafting.

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                              Might have been considered before, but this would lend itself to a Wiki.

My personal issue with using Reserved posts is that searching for posts can be difficult using keywords. A top level page of links (your table of contents) could be helpful.

Hope that it works.
                              I'm not familiar with Wikis or interested to figure it out. If anyone wants to use anything from this they are welcome to.
                              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                              Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Working...
                              X