Ability Queuing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability Queuing

While I was thinking about how inferior the casting system for abilities to a simple tap/button method on mobiles, it occurred to me that there is a way that the current pattern casting could be preferred.

The current single ability queue on global cooldowns is quite useful. Taking this a step further would drastically improve gameplay, and reduce frustration at the most challenging levels.

Each ability could have 1 casting queue on it's local cooldown. The queued casting location would be indicated on the terrain by a small translucent icon of the ability. This queued ability could be cancelled by; moving away from the position at a certain range (to avoid rubber banding back to cast); tapping the ability icon on the left side of the screen; or re-casting at a new location.

This would make the immersive screen mode good, as seeing cooldowns is the main reason for not using it.

Also, Whilst I like the positive and negative ability icon indicators under the health bar of your hero and enemies, I would prefer the hit box to tap and view these details on the HP bar, and not the icons themselves. Or even better, on a small "i" icon between the HP bars.
    Last edited by Keaven; 09-11-2019, 07:28 AM.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

I'd like to renew this suggestion to help level the playing field between mobile and PC players.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Comment

Working...
    X