Dear Lord the Trial Difficulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Lord the Trial Difficulty

Not saying it's been a bad thing...but I used to be able to do TL100 within 5 minutes, and now, with better gear (pretty much all celestials, but with EXP), I can barely do TL90 in 7 minutes. For a better comparison, other characters I had that could do TL100 within 5 minutes, they are now (with no gear changes) stuck at TL85.

Again, not saying it's a bad thing...but the gear drops even at TL85 seem to kind of suck. I guess I have to farm and farm and farm and hope to craft something good?

Indeed, my exp mage was able to do TL 100 in about 4-5 minutes, now with slitghtly better gear I'm doing TL 85 in 3-4 minutes.
    The drops are worse in the sense that you get less set items then on TL100 or at least it seems to me to be that way.
    The drops are better because you get a higher level item more frequently.

Comment

It's all about TL lvl difficulty got rebalance after recently update. Many veteran Player also talking about it on another threads. Pre patch there are lot of Player farm at TL 100 with xp gear could finished at 2-3 min (including myself), post patch TL 100 feels like TL 120, finished around 5-6 min.
      Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
      Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
      XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
      Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
      CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post
        Not saying it's been a bad thing...but I used to be able to do TL100 within 5 minutes, and now, with better gear (pretty much all celestials, but with EXP), I can barely do TL90 in 7 minutes. For a better comparison, other characters I had that could do TL100 within 5 minutes, they are now (with no gear changes) stuck at TL85.

Again, not saying it's a bad thing...but the gear drops even at TL85 seem to kind of suck. I guess I have to farm and farm and farm and hope to craft something good?
        Agreed and the play level has not been turned back to pre-ANB Gold levels. Very discouraging.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I'm at CL 1940, takes me about 6-7 min for Trial Level 100. despite having 2567% Exp level gain I barely get 1 CL per TL 100.
          on the upside the daily quests provide some 200k XP per quest so 5 x 200k = 1 Mil
          Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
          Aleshi Mage Trl 112 Rank 47
          Zebe BH Trl 105
          Vikri Mage Trl 110
          CL 1944 (11/29/19)

Comment

Working...
          X