More flexibility on ability slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More flexibility on ability slots

I am sure this has been brought up before, but something I would really like to see happen is opening up ability flexibility. Right now, if you look at the leaderboards (for warriors) you see pretty much the exact same 2 builds with very little variation. Opening up the slots would possibly lead to more set up diversity but also a better gaming experience since players will get to choose stuff they like as opposed to the "least crappy option for the current build". I personally have no use for the second generator, I don't have the skill to use both so it just sits around taking up a slot. I would love to replace that with say whirlwind for better crowd management. Same with the passives, maybe we want 4 passives or 2 passives. Just a thought to give the game a bit more differentiation between builds or maybe even open up completely new builds.

Another thought lately has been about how stacking defensive stats actually punishes you (unless I have completely misunderstood how it works). Running a SW warrior you want to block a lot but you get punished if you parry or dodge. Is there a way to count all avoidance as a trigger instead of just blocking or somehow ensure the ordering doesn't punish you. Say you check for block first always, then check for other avoidance on the remaining incoming damage.

Just some random thoughts for long term playability.

Thanks!

I'd love we have the 4th skillslot for active abilities.)))

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
      I'd love we have the 4th skillslot for active abilities.)))
      How about the same skill used in two slots? -Separately leveled so MF/DP does not lose out on gems. I'd love to have two snipes.
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
        I'd love to have two snipes.
        Sound like a kind of pervert thing)))

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post

Sound like a kind of pervert thing)))
          Judging by own measures?

Comment

Working...
          X