“War” “Supplies”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“War” “Supplies”

Since event packs are a source of income for the developers, they should actually be worth buying. I usually do most of my cash purchases during events, but the items offered are pretty useless. Most of the items are so antiquated for anyone but a brand new player, I suggest a revamp. What we NEED are more boosters and resource crates. I would’ve purchased the p-rare jewelry pack, but who wants a level 70 legendary gear cube? Those cubes would be worth something if they were > level 70. Or just replace it with resource crates. Living weapons? The only time they’re useful is if you’re starting a brand new hero. Most people wait until ANB because it’s so much cheaper to unlock slots. Treasure boxes and random set items? Those need to disappear from the game entirely unless you’re going to increase them to level 77.

Also..... What war are we getting ready for? We can’t use this stuff for ANB, (where a level 70 cube would actually be useful). Very little of what is offered is of value to my main heroes for Story Mode playing, let alone a “war”.

TL; DR- I want to give you guys some money. Please offer something I actually want to buy.

Thanks for all of your hard work, guys! I love the events. I look forward to all of them. They just need a little sprucing up. : )

I was thinking the same thing, looking at what's offered and where the game is at right now.

Comment

Agreed 100%. The only thing that is even slightly tempting is the 3 Jewelry cubes. But $29.99 is way too much for them.

There was a time when I used to look forward to the gemstone packs, but now I'm sitting on 29 of them I haven't even opened yet because I don't need the gemstones.

Comment

• Anjaeka
        Anjaeka commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. I’ve been selling my diamonds because it’s not worth spending the gold to fuse them.

• Blp88blue
        Blp88blue commented
        Editing a comment
        Id buy them in a heartbeat if we could sell them.

I agree an interesting one for me is the 3 custom rare jewelry one but the custom legendary box just ups the price for no real gain, so not gonna buy it.

Another interesting one is the booster bundle but if you calculate that 5 200% exp boosters, 200% Currency booster and 5 gem packs together with 1000 gems and 50k gold is less then 3k gems and it costs slightly less then 4 times the 100 gems a day one, then suddenly it's not that interesting anymore. (1000+(5*200)+(5*75)+(5*99)+100 = 2970)

Sure you get the boosters now and you don't have to wait for 30 days to get the same amount of gems but still if you have enough gems, you can just buy it with gems and wait for the 30 days to have it refill.

Comment

• Anjaeka
        Anjaeka commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly. The “value packs” aren’t really a value at all. They should offer better deals than what you can get outside of the events.

I failed to buy anything as well. Kind of like the locked crates after you get to L20. You would think DP/MF would notice, right?
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I am sure that they notice, but maybe updating that module is a lower priority for them.

Comment

• Anjaeka
          Anjaeka commented
          Editing a comment
          But shouldn’t their income be a priority?

• lmcelhiney
          lmcelhiney commented
          Editing a comment
          One would think so, but they have consistently tried to deal with "Alternate rules" issues at a higher priority than income. (As an example, the 50 per day AD Box limit, which reduced income from advertisers, but helped plug a possible abuse.)

I suppose that they do not plan to become rich from Eternium...

Bump for justice.

Come on, guys. The game has evolved so much and the War Supplies purchases are left far behind.
        A "powerful" set item at lvl70? Same goes for the lvl70 Legendary cube. Copy everything that Anjaeka already covered.

Also, a suggestion: despite the easy access to gold and my multiple stacks of 100 Brilliants, I still hate the jewellery crafting process enough that I would pop "$4.99 Prare cubes" like candy, given the opportunity. Please consider it.
        I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X