Trading with friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading with friends?

Me and my friends think that the addition of trading with your friends would be great, like trading a ring for gold or necklace for 2 rings would improve the game a lot. mabey trading could cost 50 gems for each person before they can trade or some other way for Eternium to generate revenue.

"Trading with 'friends'" would open up a bag of goodies for exploiters. I am all in for a trade system, but this system should really do all it can to prevent the directed trade between two specific accounts. Trading when both parties are anonymous would be perfect.

See https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...8-trade-system
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

Im for free and gold / gems system for players.
      For example sell item for gems / gold or for free for a friend. Exploits... there allways will be. Its dev team to make them close to zero. Imagine swaping full sets with friend or jewelery? I do. For me this is future.
      And why pay to DP for normal thing to do in game?
      Open mind and lack of fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
        Open mind and lack of fear.
        Well, that must be the credo of all Eternium botters. Just imagine them combining all their resources gathered by using bots on a single account... I guess it was lmcelhiney who appropriately noticed "Is there a god? Well, now there is one."
        MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
        (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

Christian mein freunde! I know... right?! But its not a problem of a player. And Imce... Well Imce sounds like Nietzsche on this one . I wonder do he have a moustache?

Comment

• lmcelhiney
            lmcelhiney commented
            Editing a comment
            No moustache..
        Working...
        X