Death screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death screen

Do I have more options on the death screen if I make an purchase? Now I only see one: "rise", and below tells to choose an option.

That is a remnant from when there used to be two options. Now? There is only one option and it is kinda stupid that they still make you push two buttons.

Previously, you had the choice of waiting 5 seconds to rise or paying to rise immediately.

So, you are not missing anything.

Comment

Twas quite some time ago that the two options for when you are killed were removed and we became left with only the single option of "Rise Free".

Could we possibly have the screens changed so that rather than having to hit two buttons to resume play we only have to hit one?

Right now you have to hit "Rise Free" and then hit a new "Rise Free" every time. The second button you must push is completely unnecessary unless you plan to bring back multiple rise options in the future.

Here, just for reference:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rise Button - 01.png Views:	0 Size:	266.0 KB ID:	157926
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Rise Button - 02.png Views:	0 Size:	267.8 KB ID:	157927

Update: Not having to push two buttons is important since the trial timer does not stop while the menu is up. Yes, the amount of time is small but even that small amount can add up and it can be the difference between the number trials unlocked or even whether or not you finish the trial in time. Making us push useless buttons is just unfair.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 12-23-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

I agree, to say it with a line from Amistad plus some adition from me: Givis us (rise) free. Givis us it only once.

Comment

Hmm, I thought I made this topic in the "tech support" section but, well ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nirak View Post
            Hmm, I thought I made this topic in the "tech support" section but, well ...
            Travis may have moved it to Feedback & Suggestions. The original link was clearly in Tech Support. Threads can be move by the creator or a Forum administrator like Travis.

Comment

It wasn't a tech support issue, so I moved (and merged) it.

Comment

Same stuff with selling when you have over 100 potions or apple's. To much taping or when makeing craft to lvl 50 with boxes for 50k when inventory is full with them or those silly rewards from calendar (chests) must tap each single of them or drinking potions with buffs... missing option drink all just like in real life

Comment

Now I think I should have put in the "players helping players" or "General Discussion" section, but no problem.
                  Last edited by Nirak; 12-27-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Tin Man
                    Tin Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Feedback & Suggestions is the right spot. Yes, your initial question could have been in either Players Helping Players or General Discussion but all the suggestions that your question prompted work well in Feedback.

• Nirak
                    Nirak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I think this too.
                Working...
                X