Jewelry crafting suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewelry crafting suggestion

How about having an option for jewelry crafting where you can choose to get better jewelry for higher costs (in gold/gems) to save real life time?
    I mean an option for twice the costs (1680 gold/34gems) to get for examle CR rings from 81 to 90 instead of 72 to 90.

Or 3 times the costs for 84 to 90...
    Last edited by Argon; 12-27-2019, 06:29 PM. Reason: Clarify gold/gems not real money
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Originally posted by Argon View Post
    How about having an option for jewelry crafting where you can choose to get better jewelry for higher costs to save real life time?
    I mean an option for twice the costs to get for examle CR rings from 81 to 90 instead of 72 to 90.

Or 3 times the costs for 84 to 90...
    Several players think they game is already too much pay-to-play so don't expect much sympathy. See also Nhat 's jewelry crafting guide on how to use gold instead of gems to get the most out of your time.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I didn't mean real money, I meant twice the gold and twice the gems for half the time...
      Edit: I've tried to make that clear in the first post by adding/editing (gold/gems)
      Last edited by Argon; 12-27-2019, 06:24 PM.
      Mobile only
      ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
      Warriors, BHs Argon
      Mages Tuca

Comment

Some time ago Adrian mentioned that he and his merry band of devs are thinking about changes to the jewelry crafting process to make it simpler, more deterministic and less dependent on the not-so-random-number-generator...

Let's wait and see
        KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2367

Comment

• Argon
          Argon commented
          Editing a comment
          Geezz, thanks for reminding me. I actually longed for such a period of stability, so I'll try to hold my horses for a while...

• TerryDarc
          TerryDarc commented
          Editing a comment
          Multiplayer on top of a single player shooter game is harder than you can imagine. I've invited several people to simply spec out a game based on Eternium. A lot, lot, lot harder to do that than you might think. Just spec up the rules of how PVP would work. Try it.

The most obvious change to jewelry is to make its levels parallel equipment. Make it a crap shoot like 71+ that we use for equips today. A lot easier than PVP.

• Argon
          Argon commented
          Editing a comment
          I should not have mentioned PVP bc I don't even want that.
          Bc devs are running on cruise control I figured no major changes are planned but why not work on minor ones. As in the targeting issue, the Garm issue, buff havoc/ELR or tortoise for SW.
          Or this jewelry time saving idea, didn't want jewelry crafting to run all the way down to the bottom of their priority list.
          I have no idea which ones account for minor changes, but I am aware of PVP beeing a toughie...
          Then again, maybe they are on holydays. They could possibly have a life too, so I'll stop suggesting stuff anyway.
          Last edited by Argon; 12-28-2019, 03:38 PM.
      Working...
      X