Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily quest

Aloha!
    It would be nice if you could choose from witch act you want to have quests. My bh is a "gold digger" and said to me he would prefer to do it only in act 4. Allways on boost. Im telling him that one day he will OD but hes one stuborn bastard. And yeah hes for "drink all" option ...

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
    Aloha!
    It would be nice if you could choose from witch act you want to have quests. My bh is a "gold digger" and said to me he would prefer to do it only in act 4. Allways on boost. Im telling him that one day he will OD but hes one stuborn bastard. And yeah hes for "drink all" option ...
    Drink all is always an option!

I also do my daily quests and Misty Island with my gold digger BH, she hasn't complained yet...
    KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2367

Comment

We do need more options for dailes. I'm tired of toads, elites and catacombs and fire crystals.

I run my dailies and misty in xp gear lol
      Mobile only
      FERO GUSO NODI 9475
      • Max trial currently complete 103
      • 1200 ish cl
      • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
      • Zerg - Shield warrior
      • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
        Ubba Lothbrokson commented
        Editing a comment
        There are, by my count, at least 26 different daily quests. That's not bad variety, especially compared to the old quest system where there were maybe 8 different quests.

• Blp88blue
        Blp88blue commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes but still that'd only like 15 maps that actually have a quest attached to them. We have what 54 maps in total?

Originally posted by Fish knife View Post

Drink all is always an option!

I also do my daily quests and Misty Island with my gold digger BH, she hasn't complained yet...
      Do you think Misty Isle is worth it, goldwise? I'm pretty much saving all those keys and never bothering with Gorgona. Maybe I'm missing something...
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
        Ubba Lothbrokson commented
        Editing a comment
        Well there are three chests, which is not too bad for a quick level. Misty Isle also seems to have a higher than average likelihood of dropping eyeballs, if you're into collecting those. It also drops the occasional set piece, which can be salvaged for a couple of MOT's. I don't think I'd run a booster there, but for 3 quick runs a day, I think it's worthwhile just to make sure you're not drowning in keys.
        Last edited by Ubba Lothbrokson; 12-31-2019, 06:12 AM. Reason: mispelling correction

• Fish knife
        Fish knife commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, I only do Misty Island to keep my stash of keys at a reasonable level...

• TerryDarc
        TerryDarc commented
        Editing a comment
        I suppose I could run Misty Isles a few times but the big gold rewards from Morgenheim and Drakenmoor Catecombs is pretty attractive, too.

I just run it for the reason bubba posted. It's super simple takes maybe a minute each time.
      Mobile only
      FERO GUSO NODI 9475
      • Max trial currently complete 103
      • 1200 ish cl
      • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
      • Zerg - Shield warrior
      • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

My bh always spend her time to find gold for me
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191231_191816.jpg
Views:	1368
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	158377 is that too much for her?
        Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
        Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
        XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
        Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
        CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

Working...
        X