+ Gold Events outside ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ Gold Events outside ANB

There is War Supplies event that has a bonus +15% on gemstones and experience, but gold is also an important resource especially in crafting. Transmuting greater water essences to another is very expensive, because it has no other use in endgame stats except LoH which you can only put on 2-3 set parts.

Farming on DC using full +eg set with the 200% booster only gives us 5M~ gold in a matter of 30+ minutes, and can only be used for crafting 10+ legendaries plus the crafting and transmuting of the needed materials. Maybe 10-20% plus gold bonus for a week like War Supplies will help us to stack up gold.
    Last edited by Kuro P; 01-10-2020, 03:13 AM.

The War Supplies event has a hidden bonus to gold as well.
    I made 7+ million in 30 minutes session of DC while the event was running, before and after the event I made 6+ million, it is not advertised but it is there.

Comment

• Kuro P
      Kuro P commented
      Editing a comment
      The War Supplies event description says only bonuses to gemstones and experience, I cannot recall where the thread was but someone clarifies that there is no bonus gold in that event...

• kamap
      kamap commented
      Editing a comment
      The description says only gemstones and experience, that is true. I on the other hand experienced differently.
      This is during war supplies: (Not my only run during but my best one, the others had similar results in average gold per run, just less runs in total)
      More gold%: 3224% with 200% booster
      Gold made: 7.140.000
      Total Runs: 85
      Average gold per run: 84k

This is after:
      More gold%: 3282% with 200% booster
      Gold made: 6.240.000
      Total Runs: 82
      Average gold per run: 76.1k

The difference between 76k and 84k = is less then 15%.
      When I made that 84k during the event my More Gold was less and there lies the difference, why it's not 15%.
      So it is not in the description but I noticed there is a difference in gold as well, it's just not stated.

Originally posted by Kuro P View Post
    There is War Supplies event that has a bonus +15% on gemstones and experience, but gold is also an important resource especially in crafting. Transmuting greater water essences to another is very expensive, because it has no other use in endgame stats except LoH which you can only put on 2-3 set parts.

Farming on DC using full +eg set with the 200% booster only gives us 5M~ gold in a matter of 30+ minutes, and can only be used for crafting 10+ legendaries plus the crafting and transmuting of the needed materials. Maybe 10-20% plus gold bonus for a week like War Supplies will help us to stack up gold.
    Someone on this board suggested crafting using a water or earth attribute and then reforging to air or fire. It usually only takes me 8-10 reforges to get something useful to pop up.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Kuro P
      Kuro P commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually choose a stat that uses earth or water essence in a stat, then reforge it into the final stat that I need. But I only do this when I get a level 77 item that I will apply a celestial transform to fully benefit and don't waste gems to an item that I will only replace when I get another better.

Originally posted by kamap View Post
    The War Supplies event has a hidden bonus to gold as well.
    I made 7+ million in 30 minutes session of DC while the event was running, before and after the event I made 6+ million, it is not advertised but it is there.
    Wow!
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

In normal circumstances we could acquire more gold also
      i just slowly run the 5 star STORY MODE WITH at least one permanent "Goldly-Character" (can't remember how many time deletin this character/hundreds?). Nothin wasted at all
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
      X