New dungeons will add diversity, interest and variety to the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New dungeons will add diversity, interest and variety to the game

Adding another act (to finally face Ragadam hopefully) has been discussed before the Act 4 released. Act 4 made the game more interesting in terms of storyline and made more options in gold farimg (Morgenheim and DC). But adding a new type of content in the game, like dungeons will bring another level to the hype and interest of current and future players. I can mention a game like Cabal, they have more than 15 types of dungeons, time limits, quests inside, and awesome rewards that are dungeon-exclusive. I am not saying to copy those but I love the story of Eternium and there is no doubt that there will be unique dungeons that may be created and added here, and this is the only game that resembles most to my childhood online game. An example is side stories in every act, with same monsters within that act. I came up to this idea since the update where we can interact with the things in the environment.
    Last edited by Kuro P; 02-19-2020, 06:15 AM.

If you complete all the maps five times in the three difficulties for the stars you will see that stars are still missing, those missing stars maybe from more unique dungeons and/or from some extra act already under development, the arrival of these new maps maybe depend on the will of the developers and/or the assistance(monetary and other things) of the players.
    Last edited by Nirak; 02-19-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirak View Post
      ... those missing stars maybe from more unique dungeons and/or from some extra act already under development, ...
      Those missing stars have been around for as long as I have been playing and are simply a matter of an error of simply multiplying the number of story levels, 55, by 15. The missing stars come into play because of the story level, Training Grounds, that does not grant stars. This issue predates Act IV and could just be fixed by changing the star number to 810 from 825 or by having Training Grounds grant stars just like The Gauntlet.

There is no indication of the missing stars having anything to do with future developments just like stars really have no consequence other than telling you when you will no longer receive gems for running the level. Even the bonus gems are not completely tied to the stars as you do not get gems for running The Gauntlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Those missing stars have been around for as long as I have been playing and are simply a matter of an error of simply multiplying the number of story levels, 55, by 15. The missing stars come into play because of the story level, Training Grounds, that does not grant stars. This issue predates Act IV and could just be fixed by changing the star number to 810 from 825 or by having Training Grounds grant stars just like The Gauntlet.

There is no indication of the missing stars having anything to do with future developments just like stars really have no consequence other than telling you when you will no longer receive gems for running the level. Even the bonus gems are not completely tied to the stars as you do not get gems for running The Gauntlet.
        Thanks for the clarification
        Last edited by Nirak; 04-12-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Now I saw that my bounty hunter(which I thought had completed everything) has 795/825 stars, I didn't notice the stars on the map "The Gauntlet".

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro P View Post
            I can mention a game like Cabal, they have more than 15 types of dungeons, time limits, quests inside, and awesome rewards that are dungeon-exclusive.
            I enjoyed cabal a lot. Too bad ESTsoft fucked up on cabal2 so hard for the western release! Still hat some fun, especially in sky garden for the first months.
            Last edited by Tempest1503; 02-19-2020, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Kuro P
              Kuro P commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes and they still cannot release it yet on mobile... The beta version now is still exclusive in Korea, but still playable outside SoKor using vpn.

Originally posted by Nirak View Post
            Now I saw that my bounty hunter(which I thought had completed everything) has 795/825 stars, I didn't notice the stars on the map "The Gauntlet".
            The stars do not "show" but you are still able to get stars from that level. You just have to run The Gauntlet until you stop getting stars. You do not have to run the level long but just start and can end the level immediately. Just kill a wave or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro P View Post
              Adding another act (to finally face Ragadam hopefully) has been discussed before the Act 4 released.
              I'd vote for making Act V much more difficult than Act IV (which was a bit tougher than III). Put in real bosses, multiple bosses and make killing Ragadam a genuine challenge. Make it so that Legendary Story mode V is super-difficult.

FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Kuro P
                Kuro P commented
                Editing a comment
                A 100+ trial level difficulty for act 5! With conditions like before killing kara in act 4, have some side quests before fulfilling those conditions, more legendary item drops, crafting materials, gem consumable drops, and more! The final act must be worth to wait!

• Nirak
                Nirak commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol i wouldn't feel well with all this difficulty in act 5, i think the story mode should be as easy as it is today and the difficulty should be at the high levels of the trial mode.
                I agree with terryDarc, but 100+ trial level difficulty for act 5? Ouch!
                Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                Make it so that Legendary Story mode V is super-difficult.
                ...maybe it doesn't need that much.
                Last edited by Nirak; 02-21-2020, 07:57 PM.
            Working...
            X