Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release Notes

Now that the next batch if changes have been finalised, could you send the release notes out in advance of it landing?
    At the moment we are in a 'holding pattern', waiting for the release to drop. When it drops we'd like to get on and play, but we'll need to digest the changes before before we can do that. If you drop the release notes now, we can start the digestive processes now and be ready to hit the ground running, as soon as the release becomes available.

+1

the reality though, is we seldom even get release notes after a new release
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

We get release notes with all the Android releases though they are mostly the "various bug fixes" variety and only shown in the Play Store.

When there are major changes like balance changes or equipment changes or content changes then Adrian provides extensive release notes here in the Forum.

If you are only considering the extensive notes to be release notes then, yes, we seldom get them as major changes do not occur that often. If you consider all notes then we get them all the time, at least for Android.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pather.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	162082

Comment

As it stands now, the only changes I see going into the next build are event related (new cosmetics). The balance changes I referred to previously are on a separate branch. I'm not saying the balance changes definitely won't be implemented with the launch of Season 3, but it's looking like they won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
            As it stands now, the only changes I see going into the next build are event related (new cosmetics). The balance changes I referred to previously are on a separate branch. I'm not saying the balance changes definitely won't be implemented with the launch of Season 3, but it's looking like they won't be.
            Balance changes in the middle of an event are not cool unless they make the balance easier and do not encourage set changes. If the balance change makes things more challenging or makes people want/have to change gear sets? Then implementing a balance change in the middle of an event is rather unfair.

Anything that advantages earlier pushers or late pushers for a season event will likely generate complaints and player dissatisfaction.

There are players that will blow their entire stash of resources at the event's beginning so set changes mid-event really damage their ability to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              If they are delayed on the balancing, then they should not be releasing the new season until they are ready.

rather release short events in the interim just to keep the players motivated.
              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Over 2 months, and all you've completed is a new cosmetic!!?!

Comment

• ShotDead
                  ShotDead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol.......

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1. Not just "A" cosmetic.
                  2. Not all the work that has been done goes into every build.
              Working...
              X