Defective v1.4.47 Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defective v1.4.47 Issues

Well, it has been a couple of days since v1.4.47 dropped as an Android beta in limited distribution and now v1.4.47 is in general iOS release. There are clearly some issues with some story mode levels that will stop new heroes from advancing. These issues were identified prior to the iOS going active.

I thought the process was to only do a general release after a successful, gradually increasing Android beta rollout.

Someone really should provide an update, somewhere about where this defective version stands and whether it will be called back or general released to all platforms.

Give us something. Give us anything that will help us understand where things stand and when a patch will be issued for those that now have issues.

I am so glad I am still running v1.4.38.

The silence so far is deafening which is not good for the player base nor the game. I say all of this to remind you that there has been a fair amount of discontent brewing and the current situation does not help.

I hope the situation is resolved soon.

Well this is the problem I have with the Developers. They have completely watered down the value of the Beta program. In fact there is a Beta program in name only.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

1.4.48 was submitted to iOS on Thursday. It is still in review (and my mailbox is stuffed with reports of broken levels).

Comment

Working...
      X