Please add another character slot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add another character slot.

With 3 hero classes 6 character slots would be nice.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

It is actually better to just open up a new account, so you can get more storage. If you open 3 accounts, one for each hero class, then you could outfit all the different gear combos for that hero class in the same account. It would make stash storage problem a lot less of a hassle. You could have one stash page for each type of gear (e.g., Stalker, Havoc, Assault) and one hero for each type of quest (e.g., gold farmer, XP farmer, trail pushing, etc.).

Comment

• Keaven
      Keaven commented
      Editing a comment
      I have zero interest in splitting CL XP 3 ways. Not to mention all other resources.

• Christian Lamine
      Christian Lamine commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to second Keaven here.

The solution would be getting more storage pages.
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Comment

• Keaven
      Keaven commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not coming from the perspective of storage. I think there's already more than enough of that.

But I too made a second account for more storage, ELR, Havoc, Jugg,...
    Sorry, closing in on 100 posts to become a Regular. That's at 100, right?
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Comment

• Christian Lamine
      Christian Lamine commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't opening another account to achieve "more storage" a bit useless? Yup, you're certainly ending up with more storage, so far your primary goal could be counted as "achieved", but... you'll also end up with less to store in the first hand. Just because all the things that needed more storage space are stuck on the first account. There's no way to trade them over, remember? So, in fact, you end up with more characters sharing fewer resources - and experience (referring to Keaven here)...

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      I just like to experiment with other builds like havoc, jugg, and now that I have played ELR that too. There's simply no space for all builds. Plus I can look into my favorites LB even if I am playing other classes on my main.
      I hardly ever farm xp on my main account, progress comes from AnBs... Next 2 anbs I want to run warriors for better gear for season 3. And I will do arcanist then havoc on second account. No ambitions there, except CTs
      Last edited by Argon; 04-14-2020, 07:25 PM.
Working...
X