Include Additional Languages in Secret Code Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Include Additional Languages in Secret Code Thread

The dedicated sub-forum for the Secret Code is great. However, every now and then, players still pop up asking where they can find the Secret Code. The recent request for assistance made me think of something.

The person recently looking or assistance was not a native English speaker and even posted his request for assistance in Spanish, which is perfectly fine. I have to admit that my first thought was "Why can't people do a quick search first?" Then it hit me. The entire Secret Code thread is in English. If I do a search on "codigo secreto"? The search comes back with 0 results.

My suggestion? Include the localization for every language that Eternium supports inside the Secret Code thread. You would not need an entire post dedicated to each language. Just add each translation for "Secret Code" as it appears in-game so that a player searching for an in-game phrase can find the thread for which they are looking.

Maybe I am overthinking this but just seems like a little thing that might make things easier for international players.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
    Thoughts?
    Most browsers can automatically translate web pages. Besides, the whole point of the secret code is to bring players to the forum. If they have to create an account and post a question, it's even better.

Comment

Off topic questions, so your money and gems are shared between all of your heroes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sxyblkvietgrls View Post
        Off topic questions, so your money and gems are shared between all of your heroes?
        Yes, with special ANB events being an exception (gold from those event characters is shared after the event ends).
        2x Mage Huffjenkem
        BH Ichifuku
        Warrior Fhqwhgads
        Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

Working...
        X