Problems opening Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems opening Items

Why not give open Genstone selection a turn lu!! Temperate? And all the boxes made of items... I have to open them a really much time!

...huh?

Comment

• Kopy2612@gmail.com
      Kopy2612@gmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean for Gemstone selection to open all at once?

My first reaction was "Huh?" also but realized that Kopy's concern is the same as many other players. Why do we have to click on every single item when opening a box or Gemstone Selection when, in the case of the box, the stuff is just going to be salvaged anyway.

Yes, I know, having to press the individual items is for suspense and excitement from the surprise but that gets real old real quick.

I think most would prefer is everything opened at once when you open a treasure box or Gemstone Selection. The crafting materials boxes all show everything when you open them. Why not the equipment boxes too?

Is that in line with your issue Kopy?

I know that English is not your native tongue from previous posts. Your initial post was a little awkward but was able to be understood with a closer reading.

Just ask for clarification is any answer you receive is not clear and others will try to be clearer in their responses to you.

Even trying to write in a second language is something that I can not even attempt to do.

This could actually be moved to Feedback and Suggestions.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 04-21-2020, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      On mobile, if you press the back button after pressing the open on the box then all items just apear in your Inventory, no need to press on the 5 individually - maybe the Esc button on PC would work the same way.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat Ya know. I can not say that I have ever tried that an I have been playing for a bit. Thanks for the advice.
Working...
X