Trial entry points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial entry points

Fix the entry points for trials, especially as they increase in difficulty. It used to not be as annoying during the lower levels because you could ultimately muscle through them, but 70+ ... mobs within 3' of the zone in point who insta-aggro and start pummeling you while you're backed in a corner and before you can even finish loading the screen isn't good game design.

Dying 4-5 times just trying to start the trial does nothing but make me not want to play. Either reduce their dps from beast mode to struggle cuddle or thin out the density around the starting point. It's like a fistfight in a phone booth.

try changing your zoom level. zoom in so fewer mobs are on the screen. finding the right distance so that you have enough mobs to be efficient in killing them & not so many that they are efficient in killing you can make a big difference.

Comment

Fixed in 1.4.54 - available in Android Beta now, others platforms soon...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200427-221814_Google Play Store.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.4 KB ID:	168719

I started around 10 trials after update, no mobs near starting position...
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

How I wish the lava spots of the very broken dragon will also disappear whenever a player dies. If this trial issue had been fixed, so why that problem cannot be resolved until now...

Comment

Since we're on the topic generally, I thought they fixed it so once you hit the boss, the nearby mobs would die. I must have had three of my final trials push where I had to fight at least one pack of elites if not two after a stationary boss popped.

Comment

Working...
          X