ANB Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Countdown

I don't mind how soon Silver 4 was to Bronze 4, particularly since Bronze was so far from the last Gold.

I was thinking what might be nice as far as notice for when ANBs were starting and came up with the idea that a week countdown when ANBs start would be awesome. That way even if we miss an announcement on the forum it can't be missed in game. That way it wouldn't matter how quick they are it would be easier to plan around.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Back in ancient history, the icon for the event would drop several days before the event started along with a countdown until the event starts. I want to say that the icon would drop only two or three days before the event but there was some warning.

I am guessing that they can only give a warning when whatever updates that they push through, even without a version change, is active. Lately? The events seem to be dropped only at the last minute so, I am guessing, a warning is not possible.

Yes, a heads up of any kind would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

this time too, it would have allowed for the players to notice the gaff in the rewards and to have them be corrected before the event began rather than after.

Comment

Working...
      X