No announcement yet.

V1.4.54 - New Button Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons inside inventory are on the right side (including most frequently used "close" and "items grid"), so having to move mouse all the way to the left just to go back all the way to the right is a bit annoying. If I was to change button location, I would have moved all 3 buttons (Inventory/Options/Quests) to the right and Gems/Gold numbers to the left.

Comment

Due to my chronic back pain (which totally wrecked both Bronze & Silver during ANB) I occasionally find myself needing to play while laying on my side - holding my tablet in my left hand (via a strap on the back of my case) and using my S-Pen with my right.

Whenever I am laying on my left side (giving me more mobility with my right arm & hand) to try putting in some time during an event such as this ANB, I am being forced to pick up the tablet & hold it in the air just to be able to reach the button that is now hidden behind the pillow.

Muscle memory also is taking a bit of time to retrain. I am constantly facing interruptions which result in me having to pause the game. I used to be able to quickly do that by tapping the icon on the bottom right (the original location for your inventory) but sowing so now causes a delay of several seconds to open a portal and then, when you return to the game 10 minutes later , you discover that your game clock never stopped and has you are more than likely dead. "Death is only be a setback" but you can't put that missing sand back into the top of the hour glass...

Travis, can I make a suggestion? If it is absolutely essential to relocate that button to avoid potential problems on a few devices than could you add a "rune" to open your inventory just like y'all did for the portal, potions, & apples?
      Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084

"Eternium for Dummies: A Beginner's Guide"

Comment

I also do not like the change. I'm so used to clicking the button to switch heroes, but now I repeatedly open my inventory instead.
        Even when I tell myself, "Hey, the button is in a different spot" right before I go to click it, I still click the incorrect one. lol

Comment

Can't agree more..

Comment

You all are spoiled. What about inconveniences? You all want easy life? Maybe ruled by logic? Guesse what

Comment

Working...
            X