Overlapping Icons becoming a nuisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overlapping Icons becoming a nuisance

1. Boosters overlapping trial info makes opening trial info impossible.
    2. That damn quest info is an old pain in the rear. The moment portal opens we cannot see the timers.

ps. I know this has all been mentioned before. Feel free to merge this thread wherever. Click image for larger version

Name:	E2959A4A-ED3C-4756-939C-F031A07A6FF3.jpeg
Views:	386
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	169718
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

They have known about this for about a year now.

Comment

i have the opposite problem - it pushes everything up instead and hides the top timer under the map, so i can't tell how much time is left on my xp booster.

Comment

They are actively working on UI improvements.

Comment

I would be nice to select only what information you want on the screen. I use Immersive mode but would still like to see some information and do not need the description of the effects that appear when I hit one of the "icons" at the top of the page. I think that setting should have this function, then everyone would be able to get what they need. This may be easier to implement than trying to change the screen every update to allow all information to be viewable. Maybe later be able to change the position of the information through setting. I keep going to the right to open the Hero inventory or hitting the Inventory on the left when I want to go to setting. It would be nice if the Immersive mode setting would retain its position when restarting the game.
          GREAT JOB on the events. I will have to restart the 100 GEMS Per day that I stop with the way that the events were before. Again GREAT JOB!!!
          Just another thought (although may be very hard to implement) allow to change/ remove gestures for casting. I am forever using a potion when I am casting > quickly.
          And another. I wasted over an hour of battle time when I left game to go clean up mess from cat. I have made macros for in town dudy, I think that I will make one when in Battle to pause game if more than 10 minutes have passed. Just will have to remember to start the macro before each Battle.
          and again GREAT JOB!
          Last edited by StGeorge688; 05-08-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StGeorge688 View Post
            Just another thought (although may be very hard to implement) allow to change/ remove gestures for casting. I am forever using a potion when I am casting > quickly.
            Couldn’t agree more

Comment

Working...
            X