Thoughts on War Gear update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on War Gear update

First, this is putting lipstick on a pig. Fix fundamental issues before you just start throwing new stuff out there. That said...

1) New items, yay! Can't craft them without a resource I can't yet get, BOO!

2) Bracers of Mastery - you can't choose which you get when you craft? How F'd up is that!

3) Just looking at the BH, but all 4 unique belts help havoc/demolitionist. Where are the belts for assault/stalker? Major FAIL. (appears to be an issue with other classes as well)

4) Brooch of Purifying Flames' description when crafting is messed up.

5) Why are bracers class specific? Haven't tested for belts/trinkets, but they should be like cloaks and able to be used by anyone.

6) Osmosis enchantment description repeats how often it can happen.

7) Color for uncommons varies (off puting) and in salvage the uncommon button's color practically washes out the white text.
    Last edited by BAgate; 06-28-2020, 12:01 AM.

From what I can tell bracers and belts are class specific, and you craft them as armor under the armor category for each hero. Trinkets are their own category and are not a type of armor and appear to be useable by different hero classes, although it's pretty obvious that specific trinkets will be more beneficial to certain hero classes than others.

I agree that the gray for uncommon gear is unattractive.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it seems that only trinkets are interchangeable between hero classes.

Yeah. As an illustrator and graphic designer I find the new color scheme..... unpleasant. I’m sure I’ll get used to it eventually, but honestly they should’ve left that part alone.

Comment

Another thing to add.... In crafting there needs to be a description icon for the new items like there is for the gear sets and weapon sets. I’m not gonna want to keep referencing a cheat sheet to know what everything does.

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        You can press on the icon in the crafting page for the item to get the details, same as any other items - the set info only shows the set bonuses anyway, it doesn't show the item's unique effect, if any...

Nhat Not on iOS. Only for set pieces. For everything else there’s no description whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
        Nhat Not on iOS. Only for set pieces. For everything else there’s no description whatsoever.
        Sorry, can't see your screenshots... so it could be an iOS issue... these are what I meant, press on the icon in the final crafting page itself

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200628-200637_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	174416Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200628-200558_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	174417Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200628-200552_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	174418Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200628-200625_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.0 KB ID:	174419
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Anjaeka
          Anjaeka commented
          Editing a comment
          YAY! Got it! I just didn’t tap the right thing. I was looking for the little exclamation icon next to the list of items like they have for the sets.

• Montresor
          Montresor commented
          Editing a comment
          oh man, i've been playing since last october and had no idea this was a thing; thanks!

Originally posted by BAgate View Post

2) Bracers of Mastery - you can't choose which you get when you craft? How F'd up is that!
        +1 there are way too many options. If it is just a random choice; I cannot imagine the amount of resources it would take to roll the one you want by chance alone. Let's hope that the Devs find a way to fix this issue.

Comment

Am I the only one who has trouble differentiating at a glance between the colors for common and rare?

Comment

• Anjaeka
            Anjaeka commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. You’re not the only one. Especially on some of the trinkets that take up most of the square. The old color scheme was much easier to see.

• MufasaGaming
            MufasaGaming commented
            Editing a comment
            as a colorblind, the new scheme makes it way easier for me to distinguish items rarity ! World is fun with my eyes, you should try
            Last edited by MufasaGaming; 07-09-2020, 03:54 PM.
        Working...
        X