Additional Dungeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Dungeons

Eternium has only one dungeon, and that is Act I - Chapter 6 "Misty Island" right? May I suggest maybe there can be like:

1. "Stone Island" - most of the drops would be gemstones.

2. "Greed Island" - most of the drops would be golds and gems.

3. "Legendary Island" - most of the drops would be Legendary* Normal/Set/Unique trinkets, capes, and weapons which varies with class and level of hero. Consumes 2 "dungeon keys".

4. "Forbidden Island" - most of the drops would be Legendary* Set/Unique Gears, but maybe has one semi-boss in the middle (like Fallen Champion in Bleinheim) and real boss at the end. Also varies with class and level of hero, and consumes 2 "dungeon keys".

* Rare to Legendary - for Normal difficulty
    * Epic to Legendary - for Heroic difficulty
    * Legendary - for Legendary difficulty

In this way, 'dungeon keys' will not be outdated (at least not for me as I use them whenever I feel using them) and will serve a huge purpose to the game.
    Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

These are really great ideas!
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I recently posted a suggestion about this as well, but it was buried in an unrelated topic.

They have been planning on reworking the dungeon system for some time now. I think they should get rid of dungeon keys, and require Glory to start a dungeon run, instead. The rewards in dungeons should be exclusive items that can't be obtained any other way, and the dungeon loot table should cycle month by month. Switching from keys to Glory would help address the issue of what to do once all of the new recipes have been unlocked and people are still receiving Glory as event rewards.

A nice trinket, belt, or weapon set that can only be obtained from a dungeon run and only during certain times of the year would be pretty cool. People will burn through plenty of glory trying to get just the right combination of stats on the featured item for the month. The reward should be awarded upon killing the final boss of a dungeon with a 100% drop rate. Given the rarity of Glory, the reward should be guaranteed to be legendary, and its item level should start at 2 levels above your hero's level when you enter the map and should be able to roll up to the maximum item level.

I would like to see a dungeon overhaul. It would be nice if that included some new exclusive unique items. I rather enjoyed the Act IV content. Perhaps Misty Island could be updated with similar visual assets, increased difficulty, and a more dynamic layout. A dungeon should be an epic adventure instead of a straight shot to the boss. Maybe a dungeon could have 5 wings and require us to kill the 5 trial bosses (one in each wing) to get the final boss to spawn. Future expansions could include new item sets found in new dungeons.
      BH: Shade
      Mage: Muse
      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
        I recently posted a suggestion about this as well, but it was buried in an unrelated topic.

They have been planning on reworking the dungeon system for some time now. I think they should get rid of dungeon keys, and require Glory to start a dungeon run, instead. The rewards in dungeons should be exclusive items that can't be obtained any other way, and the dungeon loot table should cycle month by month. Switching from keys to Glory would help address the issue of what to do once all of the new recipes have been unlocked and people are still receiving Glory as event rewards.

A nice trinket, belt, or weapon set that can only be obtained from a dungeon run and only during certain times of the year would be pretty cool. People will burn through plenty of glory trying to get just the right combination of stats on the featured item for the month. The reward should be awarded upon killing the final boss of a dungeon with a 100% drop rate. Given the rarity of Glory, the reward should be guaranteed to be legendary, and its item level should start at 2 levels above your hero's level when you enter the map and should be able to roll up to the maximum item level.

I would like to see a dungeon overhaul. It would be nice if that included some new exclusive unique items. I rather enjoyed the Act IV content. Perhaps Misty Island could be updated with similar visual assets, increased difficulty, and a more dynamic layout. A dungeon should be an epic adventure instead of a straight shot to the boss. Maybe a dungeon could have 5 wings and require us to kill the 5 trial bosses (one in each wing) to get the final boss to spawn. Future expansions could include new item sets found in new dungeons.
        Yes, those are pretty good ideas also. But the point is, dungeon keys are special before. It would be nice if all features of the game (not only those new items) are irreplaceable or one has the advantage of the other - or atleast, still contributes to the advancement of the game. Just because it is not "trendy" now, doesn't have to be like it will just sit on our stash for ages (was referring to dungeon keys for example).
        Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

Due to a bug, there are some people, like myself, who have hundreds of Dungeon Keys saved up. If they enhance the value of these keys, it would be unfair to anyone who only has 3 (the intended storage limit). If a dungeon overhaul ends up making dungeons relevant, and keys are not replaced with Glory, then I think that any keys exceeding the intended storage limit of 3 should be removed.
          BH: Shade
          Mage: Muse
          Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

I prefer dungeons to be their own thing like a full 3rd mode it would be neat.

Comment

Working...
            X