Email Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Block

It has become an internal safety measure when recording, to make sure before I post, that I check that my email does not show in the video.
    It would be great if there was an option added in settings that allows you to hide your email.
    Especially, considering there's no reason for it to be there anyway(in my opinion), and if it does need to be visible to the player(for simple purposes like knowing which account they're on if they have multiples, or another reason,..I'm sure there's more reasons haha) then maybe move it to the settings page, if "making a button to allow it to be hidden" is more complicated.
    My reasoning being, if not already properly stated, is that "seamless" is a concept I value, I also enjoy incorporating the beginning credits into my videos, for obvious sake, and the current setup with the email just, aalll out there in the open, forces me to to compromise and do one of a couple things, either omit the beginning and start at hometown screen, or clip and edit unnecessarily, which is not seamless or how i want my videos (without credit where credit is due).
    No big deal but would be nice somewhere along the Update Road to see it happen.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

uhm. Also throwing this in, even though I guess it should be a bug report technically, haha.. maybe change the graphic on your "thumbs-up" tag to a "thumbs-up"... looks like a thumbs down right?..
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Looks like a thumbs up to me.

Comment

• Skyla
        Skyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha. It totally is now. I knew I should've took a screen shot. Makes sense I should've waited till the post actually posted and then checked. But when I was creating it, it was totally a thumbs down. xP
    Working...
    X