Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in the next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely new events for me. I am new, just join this season so I am a little under 2 months into the game. The events I got was ANB then ANB, and then ANB again, and i heard it will be ANB again next xD.

Events are good for all parties, players are happy with competitive play, dev will make some money by selling gems during events.

For stash space issue, i would suggest devs make stash for each character we own, 3 tabs would be enough. Then make a shared space that can be access from all character, also 3 tabs. It would make the stash space bigger, and easier for players to manage gears for each class if they play different classes.

But for me the priority is different events..

Comment

I remembered what it was...

I would like to see a hero death report for TL and Story Boss fights. That doesn’t exist does it? There are times when I don’t know what killed me. Sometimes I die with no immediate attack, which I assume is some sort of DoT stack or something. Anyway, I would like to see a Death report similar to the TL dmg report.

Comment

Why are gems limited to Brilliant Level why not go beyond that ?

Also remove the smallest gem level too much hassle to manage.

Also gems need better stats. Even the highest level gems only offer 4-5% buff to any attributes.

The Brilliant purple stone gives only 1.8% cooldown reduction which seems way too low.

It needs to be atleast 6-8% or higher.
        Last edited by SuyashJ; 09-30-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Make whole gear sets!! I mean it should be tab where we can store current set (all slots) i.e "Gold farming set", "Exp set", "Push set". And we can just change all items at once by click on corresponding set name. If item is part of some set, it should have indicator/text in his description. If we salvage/sell item from set, there should be indicator what is missing in stored set (i.e. red text in list of items).

Then you'd get rid of this manual replace item by item, where it is easy to make a mistake or miss one item, and moreover what is very frustrating.

Comment

• Nintelten
            Nintelten commented
            Editing a comment
            I like Gear Sets and 2nd this.

Should be able to put items in Set slots and choose between what sets you equip. It annoying switching out all your gear one by one when you want to farm XP/Gold or push in TL.

Let us have a Gear set...so we can click on XP Set and it equips the gear automatically.

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            Make it a "whole setup switch": not only gear, but also abilities, companions, CP allocation...
            (And about the salvage thing: prevent salvage of an item which is part of a setup. If you want to salvage it, you'd have to remove it from the setup first.)

Fifth world with Ragadam.

Comment

• RockDoc
            RockDoc commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I've been waiting for that blood sucker to show his face for almost 2 years. NO REST WHILE RAGADAM STILL LIVES!
        Working...
        X