Please make the gold crates bigger or add icon above them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make the gold crates bigger or add icon above them

Hi, gold crates dropped by enemies are too small to click properly. Can you maybe add like a clickable icon above them. I have to click my screen 3-4 times to hit the proper point of opening the crate due to it being so small.

Also the event icons in left nav and booster buffs icons in right nav are not clearly displayed when there are too many. Some of them are overlapped by the screen.

What device are you playing on? Obviously the smaller the screen the harder they are to click...

As for the overlapping icons. See this post....

With the new gear I'm finding 2 things: 1. I'm interacting with the edges of the screen more than the middle for mobs. I usually want to leap or charge to the next mob that is as far away as possible, so I'm constantly activating the effects status screens. I can't turn them off because I need to see when the cooldowns finish,

Comment

• Naktl
      Naktl commented
      Editing a comment
      Some mobile games have scaleable UI’s. That would be cool. Short of that a choice to just see some sort of iconographic cooldown indicator instead of those massive buttons that aren’t even buttons.

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah ... I agree, we don't need them to be that big.
      Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 08-30-2020, 01:30 PM.

If you are speaking of the ad crates, try clicking the blue circle that goes around them

Comment

You cannot click on the crates if you have "Aggression". Check the Boundary around your minimap. If it is RED you have aggression. If it is WHITE you will be able to click on the crates.
      RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by chessmaster58 View Post
        If you are speaking of the ad crates, try clicking the blue circle that goes around them
        No I am speaking about regular gold coin crates.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
          You cannot click on the crates if you have "Aggression". Check the Boundary around your minimap. If it is RED you have aggression. If it is WHITE you will be able to click on the crates.
          No I don't have aggression. I am saying the crates are too small. Further thing, they need to be clicked to open them and get the gold. I think once level complete portal opens, just like all dropped loot on the map flies towards you, similarly dropped gold crates should also auto open and give their contents.

Comment

• Coldet
            Coldet commented
            Editing a comment
            I and many others have been asking for the crates to fly to your character at the end for several years now. It will not happen unfortunately.

• SuyashJ
            SuyashJ commented
            Editing a comment
            But why don't Dev's change it ? It doesn't make any sense, I am almost tempted to ignore the crates by now due to the difficulty of clicking them, but they hold precious coins. I have already disabled ad crates long ago.

Originally posted by SuyashJ View Post
          I think once level complete portal opens, just like all dropped loot on the map flies towards you, similarly dropped gold crates should also auto open and give their contents.
          Quoted for truth, and seconded heartily. Though I can't imagine there wouldn't be hurdles where "show ads" is enabled for clients.
          Last edited by echomirage; 09-02-2020, 06:44 PM.
          2x Mage Huffjenkem
          BH Ichifuku
          Warrior Fhqwhgads
          Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

...what if crates were removed from the game completely?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              No one said anything about removing treasure chests.

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, misread "gold crates" as newb speech for treasure chests. Author of OP also says "I am talking about regular gold coin crates" in post #4, and "open them to get the gold" and "they hold precious coins" in post #5, so clearly OP is not talking about ad crates. Although if you run with ad crates turned off, there are randomly dropped crates with gold or gems that can be opened by clicking. If that is what we are referring to, I would still prefer to leave them as part of the game. I play on both Android tablet and iPhone 8, and I never have an issue opening these crates. It seems more like a problem with the end-user's device instead of with the game software.

• SuyashJ
              SuyashJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Ozymandius I am not talking of stationery treasure chests which are in fixed location. I am talking about gold boxes with the question mark dropped by enemies. They are hard to open on my device which is 5.5 inch mobile screen. They only get the blue circle highlight sometimes after combat ends (not always on my device) and when they don't get that blue circle highlight they are even harder to open and feel like a waste of time / breaking the momentum of rushing through the level
              Last edited by SuyashJ; 09-04-2020, 12:40 PM.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
            Sure thing

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              Wouldn't bother me in the least as I usually ignore them as they are too hard to open even with a 19" laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by SuyashJ View Post

I have already disabled ad crates long ago.
                I totally understand you. In fact if you search the archives you would even find very old posts where I also played with Adds disabled.

The funny thing is that for the past year, Ad boxes make up for a huge portion of my Daily Gem farming. +-250 gems per day from ad boxes are not to be sniffed at.

RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Working...
                X