Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuyashJ
    commented on 's reply
    Ozymandius I am not talking of stationery treasure chests which are in fixed location. I am talking about gold boxes with the question mark dropped by enemies. They are hard to open on my device which is 5.5 inch mobile screen. They only get the blue circle highlight sometimes after combat ends (not always on my device) and when they don't get that blue circle highlight they are even harder to open and feel like a waste of time / breaking the momentum of rushing through the level
    Last edited by SuyashJ; 09-04-2020, 12:40 PM.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, misread "gold crates" as newb speech for treasure chests. Author of OP also says "I am talking about regular gold coin crates" in post #4, and "open them to get the gold" and "they hold precious coins" in post #5, so clearly OP is not talking about ad crates. Although if you run with ad crates turned off, there are randomly dropped crates with gold or gems that can be opened by clicking. If that is what we are referring to, I would still prefer to leave them as part of the game. I play on both Android tablet and iPhone 8, and I never have an issue opening these crates. It seems more like a problem with the end-user's device instead of with the game software.

• Coldet
    replied
    Originally posted by SuyashJ View Post

I have already disabled ad crates long ago.
    I totally understand you. In fact if you search the archives you would even find very old posts where I also played with Adds disabled.

The funny thing is that for the past year, Ad boxes make up for a huge portion of my Daily Gem farming. +-250 gems per day from ad boxes are not to be sniffed at.

Leave a comment:

• Moriarity
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    ...what if crates were removed from the game completely?
    Wouldn't bother me in the least as I usually ignore them as they are too hard to open even with a 19" laptop.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    No one said anything about removing treasure chests.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure we should eliminate a source of gold, just because a few players find them difficult to open. Treasure chests also hold gear or other materials that can be helpful during an ANB or when developing a new hero.

• SuyashJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    Sure thing

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuyashJ
    commented on 's reply
    But why don't Dev's change it ? It doesn't make any sense, I am almost tempted to ignore the crates by now due to the difficulty of clicking them, but they hold precious coins. I have already disabled ad crates long ago.

• Coldet
    commented on 's reply
    I and many others have been asking for the crates to fly to your character at the end for several years now. It will not happen unfortunately.

• echomirage
    replied
    Originally posted by SuyashJ View Post
    I think once level complete portal opens, just like all dropped loot on the map flies towards you, similarly dropped gold crates should also auto open and give their contents.
    Quoted for truth, and seconded heartily. Though I can't imagine there wouldn't be hurdles where "show ads" is enabled for clients.
    Last edited by echomirage; 09-02-2020, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SuyashJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Coldet View Post
    You cannot click on the crates if you have "Aggression". Check the Boundary around your minimap. If it is RED you have aggression. If it is WHITE you will be able to click on the crates.
    No I don't have aggression. I am saying the crates are too small. Further thing, they need to be clicked to open them and get the gold. I think once level complete portal opens, just like all dropped loot on the map flies towards you, similarly dropped gold crates should also auto open and give their contents.

Leave a comment:

• SuyashJ
    replied
    Originally posted by chessmaster58 View Post
    If you are speaking of the ad crates, try clicking the blue circle that goes around them
    No I am speaking about regular gold coin crates.

Leave a comment:

• Coldet
    replied
    You cannot click on the crates if you have "Aggression". Check the Boundary around your minimap. If it is RED you have aggression. If it is WHITE you will be able to click on the crates.

Leave a comment:

• chessmaster58
    replied
    If you are speaking of the ad crates, try clicking the blue circle that goes around them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X