X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish knife
    replied
    WTF?

Those 255 gems per day were my main source of gems and did generate revenue for DP. Without them there is no way I'll be able to compete in ANBs, i.e. I'll probably stop playing unless the devs quickly come up with another way to earn gems without having to pay.

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    replied
    i already played like 3 month and farming daily quest and adsbox every morning and some at work break time as well,
    this is very disappointed to be clear, sigh!

hope they add more gems drop on story mode and trial

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    A million bugs that must be fixed first,...

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    replied
    I'd bet the ads were non-profitable to begin with.

There's clearly a million things they can do to improve the game other than removing a free source of gems.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    started a topic Ads removed. Goodbye Free to Play???

Ads removed. Goodbye Free to Play???

Honestly, I was very disappointed. It was my (and most of us) source of gems for almost 3 years of playing, trying to get at least 300 gems everyday, and I even farm ad boxes while working (work from home just to make it clear), my phone at my side, playing Fiery Pits and wait my toon to be killed once then running on the side then click at box while typing office documents, was my daily routine for years. I oftentimes buy the 30-day gem package but not every month, and I bought all the season passes except the first season. So, is it really goodbye for most of free to play gamers? But I hope not, as your note said you will find ways to earn gems in-game. On the other side, gem farming is not a problem anymore, so as a daily player (I haven't missed a single day playing since I started), may I have these simple suggestions on how to get free gems:

1. Rework the in-game calendar. Instead of those chests, gold and 330 gems, make it a gem calendar, a player must log-in everyday to have increased gem rewards. If one misses a day, he/she must start again.
    2. Increase the daily quest rewards. From 20 every daily quest, make it 50 gems.
    3. Increase the gem rewards in the story mode quests, to encourage players to play those quests repeatedly.
    4. Have gem rewards every trial completion, make at least one guaranteed gem reward everytime one finishes a trial level.
    5. Increase the 30-gem package, you might increase the price, but make it reasonable since it is the most affordable.
    6. Rework also the achievements, add harder tasks with higher gem rewards.
    7. Increase the gem drops in story mode and in trials.

250 gems is no joke, devs. I understand you lost revenues in removing ads, but you'll also may lose free to play gamers now like students and children that might invest real money in the future.

Last edited by Benedicto; 09-11-2020, 03:10 AM.
Working...
X