Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting Jewellery

Hi,
    Crafting jewellery is one of the most annoying things in this game. I think would be really good if you can change the colour or just put border around the perfect peaces. This will give us chance to skip the low number peaces. It takes hours and hours to craft perfect peaces for just one legendary ring or necklace.

I seem to recall Travis saying the devs are overhauling jewelry crafting. Found it, from back in April, from elsewhere in Feedback and Suggestions

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    Jewelry crafting is on the roadmap to be revamped.
    If that's true, they probably won't spend any time improving the current system. We all feel your pain though and I hope changes to jewelry crafting happen soon. I've been slow rolling crafting new pieces, waiting for the new system.

Travis | Support Mgr. any updates on jewelry crafting revamp? Last mention was 5 months ago.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      It's still on their mind, but there are other things that need to be implemented first. In other words, it will hopefully happen at some point, but idk when.

• Travesty
      Travesty commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, thx. I guess I better go ahead and craft what I want using the current system. If they haven't even started yet then we're a long way off from seeing any improvements.

Travesty thanks for the info. I hope they will do something about it.

Comment

Working...
    X