Uncommon Jewelry Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncommon Jewelry Conversion

Crafting an exp jewelry during ANBs (and outside events) are very tiresome and time consuming. I spend almost 2 hours in crafting 2 rings and a necklace which makes me take an overtime in playing a day during the event. I am not complaining but its my choice to use the ephemeral jewelries in pushing, but I have work and try to divide the event time with my play hours per day, and jewelry crafting eats a day because I can only play 3 hours at most.

I thought of an idea of which jewelry crafting can be easier if we can convert uncommons to our needed stats. For example, if I got a 45.0% extra gold (perfect), I can convert it into 45.0% exp, 60.0% CD or 90 AR. Conversion consumes gold plus a material, either gemstones or essences to the desired stat, say one Greater Essence for a perfect jewelry. 90 Blocking rating, 360 LoH, etc. is useless for crafting now, so it is better to convert for some other you needed the most.

Another advantage of this is we can now test if the displayed value is true perfect value. For example, if we convert a 90 power to CD, in the preview before we convert it, we can see either 60.0% or 59.9, 59.8 to 59.5 because the actual value of the jewelry lies between 89.5 to 90.0, for those who are looking for perfect uncommons.
    ​​​​

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
    I spend almost 2 hours in crafting 2 rings and a necklace... ​​​​
    2 hours ? i do 5+ hours to get my ring and necklace done LOL
    anyway +1 on your point, it's not hard to craft jewelry but it really consuming too much time using this RNG system crafting now

hope they fix it soon or even better take your suggestion instead

Guide :

Comment

Since revamping jewel crafting is on their future things to do list I doubt they'll spend any dev resources on making minor changes to the existing system.
      WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

Working...
      X