Perfect / Near Perfect Jewelry sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect / Near Perfect Jewelry sharing

it's slightly surprising how i really enjoy crafting this perfect/near perfect jewelry LOL..
    i spend 2,2 million on Necklace and 3 million + on Ring with near 5 hours of crafting haha (second ring not done yet since lack of power gemstone)

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	58.6 KB ID:	182836Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	182837

so after having fun on crafting this 2 jewelry and get some new help full information about jewelry crafting from this forum (thanks to other master / veteran that help me through this process),
    i though i would like to sharing how to craft such jewelry to other new player that still have very little information and don't fully understand how to make jewelry.

i know that already much complete guide on how to craft jewelry with long long help full description from other master such as Nhat and others. i will also attach their awesome guide and video below this post
    this post will be a simple summary of other's master full guide.................enjoy!
    sa
    sa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Simple Guide Perfect / Near Perfect Jewelry
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is little basic rule on how to craft perfect / near perfect jewelry :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. always aim "Max Stats" for uncommon Jewelry.
    2. Do not use gemstones on non gemstones Attributes! This will only Prevent you from receiving the bonus.
    3. Have Fun

Part1 : What stats to aim when crafting uncommon jewelry ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so this table below is what is max stats for every attribute.
    you need aim this max stats in order to achieve perfect / near perfect jewel in the end result.

Click image for larger version  Name:	perfet ring stats.png Views:	0 Size:	26.4 KB ID:	182838

Part2(A) : How Much ring you need to craft in order to get legendary with 4 nice attribute ?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in order to get 4 nice attribute, you need to craft :
    a. 9 uncommon stats 1
    b. 9 uncommon stats 2
    c. 5 uncommon stats 3
    d. 4 uncommon stats 4

see this picture below :
    Click image for larger version  Name:	g1965.png Views:	0 Size:	252.2 KB ID:	182839

Part2(B) : What if i got a Jewelry Box ? Can i use it ?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yes you can and it's more recommend if you uses J-Box (jewelry box) in one of your attribute so it'll give you max stats in the end of craft.

What is J-BOX ?

this is how's J-Box looks like :
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5267.png Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	183026
    so as it's description says, it is allow you to create RARE Jewelry with 1 MAX attribute stats value.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	117.4 KB ID:	183027
    How to get the J-BOX ?
    j-box is an item that you can obtain through event - such as ANB that usually give you 3 J-BOX, War Supplies 1 J-BOX, Milestones 1 J-BOX

so you can use this J-Box to replace one of your RARE ring before combine it with other to get epic Jewelry.

for more information about J-BOX please refer to this post by Nhat :
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...uide#post85286

Part3: What Gemstone you need to put before fuse the jewelry ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so you already have all uncommon needed and ready to fuse.
    but WAIT! there is more you need to know before fusing them.

as you know in the basic rule point 2 : DO NOT use gemstones on non gemstones Attributes!
    only 6 attribute that have gemstone that we can attach on them. they are :

1. Ability rate (Amethyst purple gemstone)
    2. Power (Ruby red gemstone)
    3. Vitality (Emerald green gemstone)
    4. Critical Rating (Topaz yellow gemstone)

5. Haste (Sapphire blue gemstone)
    6. Armour (Diamond white gemstone)

so you need to use gemstone according to the attributes associated with it.

Non gemstone attributes are :

1. Life Regeneration
    2. Experience
    3. Extra Gold
    4. Critical Damage
    5. Damage Refleted
    6. Life on Hit

when you craft jewelry with non gemstone attributes stats, you don't need to attach any gemstone to it when fusing.

Part4 : How to fuse it ?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Let's take an example,
    you want to craft perfect / near perfect ring with stats : Power, Ability Rate, Critical Rating and Critical Damage.
    So here's what you need to do :

Click image for larger version  Name:	Perfet Ring.png Views:	0 Size:	310.3 KB ID:	182841

This example above you can apply on any other stats, but you need but to remember "point 2 of basic rule!" Do not use gemstones on non gemstones Attributes!

if you are still confused how to put the gemstone, please watch video below by FendyBt2 :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG_B5Ykokb4

Part5 : Add additional Enchanted attribute to your awesome ring
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so after you craft you beast awesome legendary perfect / near perfect ring you will want to add enchanted attribute to them.

what is enchanted attribute do ?
    enchanted attribute will add an additional status beyond the main stats that your jewelry already has

Go to Craft -> Enchanting -> Greater Enchantments. (you need to unlock this enchant receipt first before you can craft it)
    select either ring or necklace that you want to enhant
    Click image for larger version  Name:	a.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	182842

on the ring enchantments you can choose to add Vigor (+100 Vitality), Rage (+100 Power) or Deadly Clarity (+100 Critical Rating)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	b.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	34.0 KB ID:	182843

on the necklace enchantments you can choose to add Burning Rage (+100 Power) or Vigor (+100 Vitality)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	c.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	26.7 KB ID:	182844

you need to craft this enchantment and add it to your jewelry, and here is the result :
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2 - Copy.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.1 KB ID:	182845

ok that's all you need to know on how to craft perfect / near perfect jewelry, HOPE That Helps!

and this below is other master's Guide on how to craft jewelry :
    Cultusfit :
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...or-new-players

Nhat :
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-fusing-guide

---------------------------------------------------
    CHEERS!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 10-08-2020, 02:05 AM.
    Guide :

of all my craftin Jwwellery
    not a single one perfect or near to perfection
    but i like this one very much
    dunno wat i'm goin to do with this average ring of old
    for years it assist my variety of warriors a lot
    now that the New SW ITZ SB WW doesn't need high in CR
    Just keep in stock for cosmetic purposes i'm afraid
    maybe useful for BH or Mage??..i dunno
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-05-2020, 11:58 AM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats an awesome ring you got there!
      Pass it to your mage and it'll really boost your base damage a lot.

And what ring do you used on your warrior btw?

new warrior?
    i follow this SW guy dunno wat's his name at the LB
    this ring is based on his SW build
    unfortunately his SW has change to DW
    now i'm left with this ring. not too bad

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-05-2020, 12:16 PM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      I also planning to start build my warrior, but i don't know how to? What set or weapon should i use haha
      Never played warrior before.

Maybe later will ask your guide about warrior

+1 Newbie friendly. It is a nice guide. As I mentioned newbie friendly, alot of newbies don't have Custom Rare Jewelries yet, and this will help alot of newbies specially those not that good in numbers (I consider myself sometimes, haha!). Although you can add or insert the use and purpose of Custom Rare Jewelry, and how you can add 1 on each of the 3 or 4 attributes if they happen to get one.
    Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a newb also and know their struggle when read a long post haha

Take noted on your point and will add +jbox soon thanks

Update PART2(B) : Jewelry Box
    Guide :

Comment

Working...