• Show
Clear All

• Joseph Judd
    replied
    I'm really new still and this was amazing

Leave a comment:

• prod
    replied
    I was way off in my idea of how this worked, thanks for the guide!

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Saya lihat juga di player yang bagus, kadang² sudah bukan CD max. (120%) yang paling penting, tapj mungkin CR, Power maupun AR ! Untuk ngetes di build Anda, coba desoket semua jewelry, kosongin jewelry toon dulu, dan lihat statnya hijau yang muncul pada setiap jewelry:
    Contoh (hanya): saya tahu bild saya perlu minimal AR 1000, jadi buat dulu kombinasi gear dan jewelry biar AR cukup.... ...baru lihat stat jewelry kosong yang manah mengasih +dmg atau +toughness (yang mana perlu yang itu masang kedua masih kosong ...baru cari yang ketiga dengan stat yang mana paling perlu. Contoh untuk menaik dmg, bisa dites dengan gemstone, yang mana paling laku? haste power atau cr ?
    Nanti trahir nyetel dengan gemstone...
    Iya kurang kebihnseperti itu pemengertian saya..
    Semoga sukses dan pasti banyak jawan0ban lebih pintar di Discord !

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Lodwig. Many thanks

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    Do not pay any attention to the fusion rating.
    Just judge by the stats, if you need more CD then make another necklace.
    I can't say more, I'm no Warrior expert. Maybe ask in the #warrior channel of the Discord server.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    it's a long time I haven't craft pushing Jewellery. Sometime I don't understand the value of crafting. I just craft and used etc

look at these 2 jewellery:

The decent type assist my shield warrior from nearly the beginning of my joining eternium until today.. I like the "CD & CR" status. not bad

The other one known as a great ring? Haven't used it at all. Mistake in crafting.. I try to follow so and so build at the LB years ago. Suddenly that person change gears and build. I left with the ring. What so great I dunno. No critical rating. What good is the ring?. the CD just 90 somethin. Compare to the decent ring (121% CD & a good amount of CR -301)) Should I just discard the great ring. Any ideas

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-02-2023, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    Here are, for each stat, the value shown on Uncommon jewellery with an internal value of 179, which is enough to make a near perfect Legendary:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1304
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	216969
    Last edited by LodWig; 04-01-2023, 10:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    A ring showing 60% CD has an internal value at least equal to 179.85. The odds for this are 1/240. So getting such a ring as a Warrior is theoretically one chance against 2952. To craft 2952 rings you need 2,479,680 gold. Of course, crafting this many rings doesn't guarantee one will be as wanted.

Contrast with the odds for a ring showing 90 CR: such a ring has an internal value at least equal to 179, the corresponding odds are 1/36, and a Warrior has theoretically one chance against 442.8 to get such a ring.

My advice is to seek rings with internal value of 179 or more; for a CD ring this corresponds to a shown value of 59.7% or more.

• Satyrpunk
    replied
    Took me close to 3 weeks, at 200k - 300k gold a day, to find a 60% CD ring. Playing a warrior.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    Originally posted by jcochran View Post
    Obviously, this does affect the distribution of what is generated, but I haven't saved enough data to determine the distribution percentages for the various classes.
    Theoretical odds:

Click image for larger version  Name:	attribute_odds_for_jewellery.png Views:	0 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	216670
    Last edited by LodWig; 03-12-2023, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Correct. Only the Mage and Warrior classes use shields for blocking. The Bounty Hunter is not equipped with a shield, so no Block Rating available.

• jcochran
    replied
    One thing that I haven't seen so far in this thread.
    It matters what class you're using to get the Green jewelry from Morgan.

With my warrior, selecting random attribute, I will get all 13 possible attributes.
    However, my Bounty Hunter, will get every attribute EXCEPT Block Rating.

Obviously, this does affect the distribution of what is generated, but I haven't saved enough data to determine the distribution percentages for the various classes.

Leave a comment:

• Skyla
    replied
    If anyone needs to see a perfect ring, or see why you don't want one hahaClick image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221128-145210_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	215245

Leave a comment:

• Krayville
    commented on 's reply
    Ah! I see. Thank you Romme!

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    You would have gained 20 power but lost 10 haste and 10 CR
Working...
X