Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    You would have if you socketed power in all 3 epics on the fuse to legendary

• Krayville
    replied
    I followed this guide exactly, this is the best I got. I wonder if I did something wrong. I was hoping for 301 power.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    It’s indeed not possible.

• carahart
    replied
    I have been playing now for what seems like an eternity, often donating a little to support what I hope will be an expanding game, in all the time playing I have managed to create, Great, perfect rings even the odd excellent but never have I managed to re-create the rings availble via the anb levels, despite having over 40 jboxs to play with and the required brilllants, It is becoming a chore now trying to get these, as I think its impossible, followed every guide and still nada

Leave a comment:

• ricklhall
    commented on 's reply
    I got if figured out. Now to actually craft a ring. Thanks for your hard work.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Got things working now? Let me know if you need any help with the spreadsheet...

• ricklhall
    commented on 's reply
    I had opened the spreadsheet. Yet I did not understand how I needed to populate, WATCH the video. This is a great piece of effort.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    All that information is available in Nhat's spreadsheet. Figuring out your crafting without using the spreadsheet is s waste of a valuable resource.

• ricklhall
    replied
    When you fuse three 45.0% uncommon rings you do not always get a perfect rare ring due to rounding. I am looking for the values of perfect at each of the next levels. I have yet to find those values listed anywhere. Are they out there and I am just missing it?
    * using Brillant Gemstone as applicable
    Attribute Gemstone Color Uncommon Rare Epic Legendary
    Ability Rate Amethyst Purple 90
    Armor Diamond White 180
    Block Rating n/a n/a 120
    Critical Damage n/a n/a 60.0%
    Critical Rating Topaz Yellow 90
    Deflect Rating n/a n/a 360
    Experience n/a n/a 45.0% 59.4% 85.4% 113.0%
    Extra Gold n/a n/a 45.0%
    Haste Sapphire Blue 90
    Life on Hit n/a n/a 360
    Life Regeneration n/a n/a 217
    Power Ruby Red 90
    Vitality Emerald Green 90
    Is this really 216.87?

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping you're feeling better!

• carahart
    replied
    Thank you for this great advice, I would have replied sooned, but like alot of people I've been going through the mire that is covid

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by carahart View Post
    I've been playing for a long while now, but even so I still struggle getting the perfect jewelery, what am I doing wrong?
    Great advice from WarriorSeven . Crafting jewelry is the most complex component of the game. In retrospect I'm a bit surprised that, given it's complexity, there was never even a basic guide from the devs. Nhat is absolutely the Eternium jewelry wizard. Have you downloaded his crafting spreadsheet? You can enter the jewelry pieces before fusing to see what the final product will be

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    See my post below...

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    There's no reason you cannot craft perfect jewely every time. Nhat's guide in this topic explains it. But I'll summarize below: ​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Craft.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	212833

So, yes, you do need to do some crafting of Near Perfect Uncommons for the C and D stats. It's worth spending the gold to get the max attribute (see table below).

For perfect jewelry, do not forget to socket Brilliant gemstones to the attributes that accept them in EACH of the fusing steps going from Rare -> Epic -> Legendary. Each conversion eats a gemstone, so you need to re-socket for each fuse. Do NOT put gemstones on attributes that do not take them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GEMS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.0 KB ID:	212834
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 06-17-2022, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• carahart
    replied
    I've been playing for a long while now, but even so I still struggle getting the perfect jewelery, what am I doing wrong? sometime I hit on the sweet spot perfectly and on others I get a dud, have plenty of jewelboxes, so point me in the right direction, looking recreate vampiric ring of of gore, healthy ring of gore and brutal necklace of swiftness perfects.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X