Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LodWig
    replied
    Here are, for each stat, the value shown on Uncommon jewellery with an internal value of 179, which is enough to make a near perfect Legendary:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1551
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	216969
    Last edited by LodWig; 04-01-2023, 10:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    A ring showing 60% CD has an internal value at least equal to 179.85. The odds for this are 1/240. So getting such a ring as a Warrior is theoretically one chance against 2952. To craft 2952 rings you need 2,479,680 gold. Of course, crafting this many rings doesn't guarantee one will be as wanted.

Contrast with the odds for a ring showing 90 CR: such a ring has an internal value at least equal to 179, the corresponding odds are 1/36, and a Warrior has theoretically one chance against 442.8 to get such a ring.

My advice is to seek rings with internal value of 179 or more; for a CD ring this corresponds to a shown value of 59.7% or more.

• Satyrpunk
    replied
    Took me close to 3 weeks, at 200k - 300k gold a day, to find a 60% CD ring. Playing a warrior.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    Originally posted by jcochran View Post
    Obviously, this does affect the distribution of what is generated, but I haven't saved enough data to determine the distribution percentages for the various classes.
    Theoretical odds:

Click image for larger version  Name:	attribute_odds_for_jewellery.png Views:	0 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	216670
    Last edited by LodWig; 03-12-2023, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Correct. Only the Mage and Warrior classes use shields for blocking. The Bounty Hunter is not equipped with a shield, so no Block Rating available.

• jcochran
    replied
    One thing that I haven't seen so far in this thread.
    It matters what class you're using to get the Green jewelry from Morgan.

With my warrior, selecting random attribute, I will get all 13 possible attributes.
    However, my Bounty Hunter, will get every attribute EXCEPT Block Rating.

Obviously, this does affect the distribution of what is generated, but I haven't saved enough data to determine the distribution percentages for the various classes.

Leave a comment:

• Skyla
    replied
    If anyone needs to see a perfect ring, or see why you don't want one hahaClick image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221128-145210_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	215245

Leave a comment:

• Krayville
    commented on 's reply
    Ah! I see. Thank you Romme!

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    You would have gained 20 power but lost 10 haste and 10 CR

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    You would have if you socketed power in all 3 epics on the fuse to legendary

• Krayville
    replied
    I followed this guide exactly, this is the best I got. I wonder if I did something wrong. I was hoping for 301 power.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    It’s indeed not possible.

• carahart
    replied
    I have been playing now for what seems like an eternity, often donating a little to support what I hope will be an expanding game, in all the time playing I have managed to create, Great, perfect rings even the odd excellent but never have I managed to re-create the rings availble via the anb levels, despite having over 40 jboxs to play with and the required brilllants, It is becoming a chore now trying to get these, as I think its impossible, followed every guide and still nada

Leave a comment:

• ricklhall
    commented on 's reply
    I got if figured out. Now to actually craft a ring. Thanks for your hard work.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Got things working now? Let me know if you need any help with the spreadsheet...
Working...
X