UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UI

I want a better UI. Not in look, but in functionality. I want to be able to see farther away when battling in Trial. I want to be able to attack mobs near the edges without interference from popups I don't care about. (Yes, I know what the food does. Yes, I know I have to draw signs. Oh, by the way, I know what are the signs, thank you for showing me, but it is not really necessary.) I want to be able to see the effects on the foes, with none masking under the minimap. And I would like to be able to see the clock and battery indicator when playing.

This is half what I want. I'm not sure I'm the only one.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

There is too much clutter on the screen at the moment. I'm having to constantly close useless pop ups whilst in the middle of a battle. In ANB where beating a boss by a couple of seconds or losing by a couple of seconds makes a big difference, this current UI is a big hindrance.

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...166#post185166

Now to be found here.
      Last edited by LodWig; 01-13-2021, 10:13 PM.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

When I play on an iPad with a 4:3 screen format, can the minimap not cover 1/3rd of the boss' healthbar and affects on them?

Can I have wide mode for my ipad: i.e. 16:9 with black bars above/below with the minimap, and toon info pushed above into the black bars.

I play on the different devices, an older Amazon Fire with a 16:9 and regular ipad 4:3, play is UI and playability is far superior on the 16:9 UI.

Comment

I know this is not a 100% answer but turn on immersive mode in settings. It removes everything from the screen. Sadly that includes health bars and dosn't address the pop up issue from other apps and games while playing on mobile, but it clears up screen. So it's easier to see the mobs.

I would like to see a health bar only option in the GUI settings, That would be nice.

Comment

• Stusmith50
            Stusmith50 commented
            Editing a comment
            Immersive mode is pants! You need to know when attacks are recharged. Currently the immersive mode is suicide mode, when you play higher trials.

• Otaliema
            Otaliema commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay it makes the game harder. I understand where you're coming from on that one, I'm currently stuck around TL 90 due to survival issues. Trying to save up mats.
            Back on topic.
            If skill refresh time is your main issue than practice without the GUI on a easy mode level for you until your getting the timing to with in 0.5 seconds.
            Right now until new GUI options are provided gotta play with what we got to the best of our ability.
            Sadly this is the way of gaming now, and has been from the launch of the first true MMORPG way back in '98

• Stusmith50
            Stusmith50 commented
            Editing a comment
            You'll find soon that this changes. At later trials every second counts - you can't afford to miss cooldowns for survivability and time. Sounds like you're around the point where you're starting to get to grips with the game - lots of fun things still to do for the first time.
        Working...
        X